Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Greyed out in space flight

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
Can someone please explain what the **** happened here?
Does this mean he kicked other people off his launch?
If so, it seems very toxic and I should delete him for my own good :p
Screenshot_20171019_121138.png
Screenshot_20171019_121159.png

I looks that way. Did he promise you 2nd spot? Strange, though. They couldn’t do much damage from that far back. Unless he did it early and has some history with them?
I don’t take the chance anymore. If they aren’t in the forum, they slowly make their way out of my neighbours list. GI killed my entire neighbour list about 6 months ago. It was hell for awhile but a blessing in disguise :)

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
I looks that way. Did he promise you 2nd spot? Strange, though. They couldn’t do much damage from that far back. Unless he did it early and has some history with them?
I don’t take the chance anymore. If they aren’t in the forum, they slowly make their way out of my neighbours list. GI killed my entire neighbour list about 6 months ago. It was hell for awhile but a blessing in disguise :)
I saw the launch being at 1900/2000 this morning, so i quickly put in a 100 points so it would launch right away, before he would do the same to me.. :p
I'm just confused why he would kick people that are just supporting his first spot. o_O Maybe he doesn't like freeloaders :hilarious:

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I saw the launch being at 1900/2000 this morning, so i quickly put in a 100 points so it would launch right away, before he would do the same to me.. :p
I'm just confused why he would kick people that are just supporting his first spot. o_O Maybe he doesn't like freeloaders :hilarious:
The only thing he has in mind is: Gold tokens, coins, experience.......He wants the Captain Seat with only 94 points.
One suggestion: Just post it on the General Thread so many players will see that somebody is having fun by kicking the players out of his launches to get a first place with 94 points.

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
The only thing he has in mind is: Gold tokens, coins, experience.......He wants the Captain Seat with only 94 points.
One suggestion: Just post it on the General Thread so many players will see that somebody is having fun by kicking the players out of his launches to get a first place with 94 points.
ehmm.. I'm the one putting in a 100 :p he put in 1700 or something

Top Bottom