Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Greenies and coins sale now

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Just saw the offer for the coins and greens. That has changed or at least at my AirPort

Normally it was x3 and now x2. So way less greens for same price. It 1/3 less.
Anyone else see this?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Just saw the offer for the coins and greens. That has changed or at least at my AirPort

Normally it was x3 and now x2. So way less greens for same price. It 1/3 less.
Anyone else see this?

I already saw this offer but I can’t remember when !

Maybe it is to allow us to buy some greenies for an other offer which would happen later ??

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I doubt that this will replace the usual x3 sale because of the timing. It might just be an incentive by GI to do another sale in-between the usual x3 sale, but at a lower bargain. It would benefit them because there are some players who will still take advantage of the sale.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Iam afread this could possibly be a permanent replacement of the prieviouce weekly offer x3
It isnt. Ivan implied in the 6.13 Update thread that they have many sales, and chances are slim that a sale that has been around for years will be changed now. It's not impossible, but not this one at the moment.

It isnt. Ivan implied in the 6.13 Update thread that they have many sales, and chances are slim that a sale that has been around for years will be changed now. It's not impossible, but not this one at the moment.
I hope you are right and it dusnt.
But ivan did not confirm he just stated that the possibility exists that an offer beeing arround for a long timeperiod could remain but no guarantee's given
Hope it dus stay wouldent be the right move of G.I and not the signal to be sent to its loyal customers

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I hope you are right and it dusnt.
But ivan did not confirm he just stated that the possibility exists that an offer beeing arround for a long timeperiod could remain but no guarantee's given
Hope it dus stay wouldent be the right move of G.I and not the signal to be sent to its loyal customers
I doubt it. GI has just recently started getting on the good side of customers with the last few updates. They could change it, but they know it would cause quite an uproar if they did. Also, with the expansion sale and greenie sale going hand in hand every two weeks, I think it's one of their more stable sales that we can count on. Don't think we have much to worry about here.

Top Bottom