Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Green on the pad with captain taken

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c56kzv
Username
november
Hello space explorer! Please join me and let's get this green rocket orbital. First is taken, the rest is up for grab. Send me a PV message please.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c56kzv
Username
november
Hello! I’m still on the pad and 1,000 points are already in. Please join me and her orbital . Send me a pvt message with your in game name to accept your friend request. Thanks !!

Hello! I’m still on the pad and 1,000 points are already in. Please join me and her orbital . Send me a pvt message with your in game name to accept your friend request. Thanks !!
Joined and added some points. We're currently at 1358 and 3rd is still open for someone else to grab.

I'll launch us before the timer runs out if no-one else joins.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c56kzv
Username
november
There are now about 1,250 points in with 20 hours to go. 3rd is for a cheap grab

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c56kzv
Username
november
Hello everyone! My green pad is open again :) Please join and let's get orbital. 750 points in so far, 23 hours to go

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c56kzv
Username
november
Hello space explorers! My green pad is open again with 19 hours to go, 840 points in

Top Bottom