Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Green launch started... Newbie, need help.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Crash McPlane
First time launching... I actually hit the button accidentally. Any help would be great. Not sure if I am doing this right.

Thx. If not friends, msg me or tag me to let me know you are requesting.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Joined... now you are at 852/1600 with 13 1/2 hours left.
I can add more (up to and including finishing it off for us), but that would mean that I would overtake your first place. Let me know what you would like me to do.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Crash McPlane
Joined... now you are at 852/1600 with 13 1/2 hours left.
I can add more (up to and including finishing it off for us), but that would mean that I would overtake your first place. Let me know what you would like me to do.
That is very nice of you. can we just see where we get tomorrow? I will try to put in as much as I can. But if we are going to be short then finish it off for me.

thank you!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Crash McPlane
Morning fellow launchers. The launch should happen at the latest around 11ish.

I will not be by a pc or my phone due to work at that time. If we are not close enough to launch ,then, if you either of you are able to, push us past 1600. At that point don't worry about me. But if we can get there before then, that would be awesome.

I really appreciate you two helping.

Thank you

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
@Stella 748 - Noticed that you're keeping up with us now point wise... please feel free to retake second if you want... My interest is to just to help out a neighbor and make this a successful launch instead of a failed one. :)

I'm going out now, but expect to be back before launch time, so I can put in some more fuel then.
@Stella 748 - Noticed that you're keeping up with us now point wise... please feel free to retake second if you want... My interest is to just to help out a neighbor and make this a successful launch instead of a failed one. :)
please hold joining

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Crash McPlane
Thank you all for helping me on my first launch! I did end up spending some greenies but it was fun and now I understand more about how things work.

thank you thank you thank you!!

Top Bottom