Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Gratitude

Hi all, I'd like to extend my many thanks to everyone who participated in Saturday's green launch. It was exhilarating, addictive, enjoyable and fun. Considering that I had initially planned to launch for 3 hours max but I ended up launching for more than 3 hours - we launched for more that 6 hours with 1 10 minutes break in between this was awesome.

Thank you all for supporting with points and qls @Mouse (my co-conspirator) @Liam Dobczinski @deepgreensea @AMG @Capt.S @natsuj @melony @Steveb @AJ @Darren Hawken @Davescharf @Husam @pegasus

Hi all, I'd like to extend my many thanks to everyone who participated in Saturday's green launch. It was exhilarating, addictive, enjoyable and fun. Considering that I had initially planned to launch for 3 hours max but I ended up launching for more than 3 hours - we launched for more that 6 hours with 1 10 minutes break in between this was awesome.

Thank you all for supporting with points and qls @Mouse (my co-conspirator) @Liam Dobczinski @deepgreensea @AMG @Capt.S @natsuj @melony @Steveb @AJ @Darren Hawken @Davescharf @Husam @pegasus
Most welcome i need help with my account Husam1 because it was there is a problem and today Gi fix this problem and i want to do launches during the day.

Most welcome i need help with my account Husam1 because it was there is a problem and today Gi fix this problem and i want to do launches during the day.

I started a red by mistake so I'm trying to see it off as soon as possible, I'll also be hunting for qls so in about 3 hours or so I'll be good. I think I'm neighbours with Husam1.

Y

You’re always welcome (y)

Top Bottom