Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Golden Toad

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Anyone help on how to use this? I've read previous threads that mention it, but I don't come away much wiser.

I am often offered one at 8 greenies. If I buy, how do I use it? is it for one use only - and what exactly does it do?

Is it just a time saver thing so that I don't have to do my daily "click like a madman" thing first thing in the morning?

Does it just credit me with the value of all my coin yielding buildings?

So many more questions - but you guys know what I mean...…

:)
Pete

I can see why many players would not use the Golden Toad bonus, however I find it very useful and well worth the greenies ... for my gameplay style. For example:

On a lazy WE morning (when I know I can play uninterrupted) I first activate an Inconvertible Coin (100% coins over 3 hrs) before I collect any coins. Then I collect all coins, then activate the GT and collect the same amount all over again. Sometimes when I’m feeling extravagant I’ll even do another at the end of the 3 hr bonus period.

Y’ll are right, though (y) - that pesky pop up message is irritating to say the least!

I can see why many players would not use the Golden Toad bonus, however I find it very useful and well worth the greenies ... for my gameplay style. For example:

On a lazy WE morning (when I know I can play uninterrupted) I first activate an Inconvertible Coin (100% coins over 3 hrs) before I collect any coins. Then I collect all coins, then activate the GT and collect the same amount all over again. Sometimes when I’m feeling extravagant I’ll even do another at the end of the 3 hr bonus period.

We will just have to disagree on that. If you have several hours of uninterupted play and built 6 of every coin
producer that pays in 1 hour or less you would net 2,868 coins/hour or 5,736 with inconvertible coin. Unless you
have some very high producing buildings you can not touch the output of those fast producers. Of course the down
side you have to be there to collect constantly.

Of course it is your decision and if you find your method suits you then you should continue. (y) I would think
the vast majority here would say and advise it is too much for what the golden toad does. :cool:

Top Bottom