Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Golden Dice

hey, I’ve just used the Golden Dice for 10 x excavation flights to Mesoamérica and 10 x Ancient Rome and no drops for Maps.
Is there a better bonus for these flights for Map drops? Or is the Golden Dice the best but the maps are tricky?

Any advice?

Thanks all
I post this in other thread and i am telling you the same dont active any bonuses with Excavations: Mescoamerica
Just keep sending your planes and i am sure you will get all the maps.
Machu Picchu i did not get the map with any bonus D, GD, SG in the end i just send my planes and after hundreds of flights i get the Machu Picchu map and i active this and active GD bonus and the drop start after the 2nd star.
Now the bonuses drop is so bad GI change many things.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I post this in other thread and i am telling you the same dont active any bonuses with Excavations: Mescoamerica
Just keep sending your planes and i am sure you will get all the maps.
Machu Picchu i did not get the map with any bonus D, GD, SG in the end i just send my planes and after hundreds of flights i get the Machu Picchu map and i active this and active GD bonus and the drop start after the 2nd star.
Now the bonuses drop is so bad GI change many things.

Normal Dice will help the drop rate and you will get an improved drop rate over no bonus'. Having done all adventure stuff so far I can confirm that Dice makes a major difference when you fly enough planes.

Normal Dice will help the drop rate and you will get an improved drop rate over no bonus'. Having done all adventure stuff so far I can confirm that Dice makes a major difference when you fly enough planes.
Yes it will do change but the important point is what you said enough planes i think not less than 7 to 8 planes then the drop will be change for good with Dice.
Its happen with me when i send 2 to 3 planes with any bonuses (GD, D, SC) the drop is not the same when i send with 7 planes.
Thanks (y)

Narocc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fymbgr0
Username
Narocc
Yes it will do change but the important point is what you said enough planes i think not less than 7 to 8 planes then the drop will be change for good with Dice.
Its happen with me when i send 2 to 3 planes with any bonuses (GD, D, SC) the drop is not the same when i send with 7 planes.
Thanks (y)
It happens to me when I landed 4-5 planes from green map separately 5 minutes each between them, no items at all even with GD. But when landed all of them together, items pop out

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xlp029
Username
Bertron
It happens to me when I landed 4-5 planes from green map separately 5 minutes each between them, no items at all even with GD. But when landed all of them together, items pop out

Ive noticed this myself. I have received noticeably better drops if I wait for a group of planes to land as opposed to receiving individual planes one after another. on a recent set of flights to constantinople my drop rate was close to 50% (using golden dice) if I waited for planes to land as a group, and close to 12% after I started landing them individually. Dont think this is just a coincidence. Ive built lots more runways for this reason. I am testing out the drop rate effect this might have on guest planes, since I can gather those in groups as well.

Markus Rashford

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04neyib8
Username
Markus Rashford
Ive noticed this myself. I have received noticeably better drops if I wait for a group of planes to land as opposed to receiving individual planes one after another. on a recent set of flights to constantinople my drop rate was close to 50% (using golden dice) if I waited for planes to land as a group, and close to 12% after I started landing them individually. Dont think this is just a coincidence. Ive built lots more runways for this reason. I am testing out the drop rate effect this might have on guest planes, since I can gather those in groups as well.

This theory is great and totally makes sense! Thanks everyone I'm going to try this next time!

That Machu Picchu map is a difficult drop - I have done over 100 Mesoamerica excavation flights - 2 x Chicken Itza, 1 x Quetzalcotl temple, 5 x Technoticlan, and 2 x Tollan. But zero Machu Picchu. :bag:

Funny but my experience is the opposite (56 Mesoamerica flights total - 3 Machu Picchu maps)
I just went thru a frustrating past 24hrs with the Mesoamerica Excav Map...activated Dice for 5 flights I bought maps from Dukes - ZERO drops...out of anger I purchased the 20 Meso maps for 5 greenies, activate Spy Glass (I still wasn't sure which would work for Meso as there's a table somewhere in this forum that confused me) and out of those 20 flights only 2 drops (Tollan & Tenochtitlan)

Summary in past 24hrs - 25 Meso flights - Dice then Spy Glass activated - only 2 drops

My previous 31 Meso flights (1-2 planes sent before I fall asleep and when I awake they're on the ground) yielded me 5 maps (3 of which were Machu Picchu)

Once this event is over I'm going to focus on getting these excavation buildings so I hope the drops get better from here on in

This theory is great and totally makes sense! Thanks everyone I'm going to try this next time!

Funny but my experience is the opposite (56 Mesoamerica flights total - 3 Machu Picchu maps)
I just went thru a frustrating past 24hrs with the Mesoamerica Excav Map...activated Dice for 5 flights I bought maps from Dukes - ZERO drops...out of anger I purchased the 20 Meso maps for 5 greenies, activate Spy Glass (I still wasn't sure which would work for Meso as there's a table somewhere in this forum that confused me) and out of those 20 flights only 2 drops (Tollan & Tenochtitlan)

Summary in past 24hrs - 25 Meso flights - Dice then Spy Glass activated - only 2 drops

My previous 31 Meso flights (1-2 planes sent before I fall asleep and when I awake they're on the ground) yielded me 5 maps (3 of which were Machu Picchu)

Once this event is over I'm going to focus on getting these excavation buildings so I hope the drops get better from here on in
With maps what often happens isthe drop rate changes. You get one at the beginning to encourage you, then nothing. It improves after the 1st star, again after the 2nd star but is not at its best till you have 3 starred the maps. You need 100 maps to make the most of the dice youve activated.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Even with Dice activated, obtaining some of the maps is extremely difficult. I have been flying 150 flights to Ancient Rome - Carthage 7 maps, Constantinople 4 maps, Ephesus 3 maps, Veii 4 maps. But Merida has firmly refused to drop. I may have buy maps from the Duke using green cash just to get this one map. And barely 1 map chest every 10 flights. Glad the drop rate for this is “seldom” not “very seldom”.

Even with Dice activated, obtaining some of the maps is extremely difficult. I have been flying 150 flights to Ancient Rome - Carthage 7 maps, Constantinople 4 maps, Ephesus 3 maps, Veii 4 maps. But Merida has firmly refused to drop. I may have buy maps from the Duke using green cash just to get this one map. And barely 1 map chest every 10 flights. Glad the drop rate for this is “seldom” not “very seldom”.

For the larger plans just buy about 100 maps over time from Duke. You should get 2-3 for every destination without the need for a bonus or speeding up planes.

Top Bottom