Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Golden Dice are killing me on Perth

KILLING ME

23 flights, two drops.

That seems like the normal rate without the Dice, doesn’t it?

I have Edmonton, Novo, and Perth all going at once, I had to finish up the first two. The drops worked well for those. But Perth is stingy.
My problem was with Perth also. I got plenty of drops, but I hate to say how many flights I had to do in order to get 12 Tube Rotators, also using golden dice. I used up over 600 Landing Lamps to get 12 QLs this week. The drops have definitely gotten worse in the last year or so.

perth.JPG

My problem was with Perth also. I got plenty of drops, but I hate to say how many flights I had to do in order to get 12 Tube Rotators, also using golden dice. I used up over 600 Landing Lamps to get 12 QLs this week. The drops have definitely gotten worse in the last year or so.

View attachment 19838
Ouch. :mad:

A couple questions:

1 why 12 when when all you need is 3 to get the building?

2 where in the world did you get 600 landing lamps when maximum storage is 100?...

:eek::eek::eek:

Ouch. :mad:

A couple questions:

1 why 12 when when all you need is 3 to get the building?

2 where in the world did you get 600 landing lamps when maximum storage is 100?...

:eek::eek::eek:
:):):)
1. I was flying just for QLs. I have the buildings many times over. (I've been playing for almost 4 years, and fly for QLs on a regular basis)
2. I'm not subject to that dreadful limit - yet. Taking advantage of what I can before the limit goes into effect for all. :(

Top Bottom