Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Gold An Silver Subscription in Airportcity game for windowsplatform

Is the subscription system thats already availbe on android and ios ever comming to windows?
@Ur-quan if this is not the case it would be good to know .

i have multiple games(5) most are on windows and 1 on android
over the years i spent a lot of real money on these games with no regret .Best game ever!
the best ever purchase i made was a silver subscription on my android game did this for a wile and i realy reaped the benefits.
Came to the conclusion that iam realy missing out on my main game beeing on windows and not having the possibility to subscribe witch i would defenetly do if the opportunity presented itself
if presented in windows i woul probebly go for gold subscription .
but this is when and if such a subscription would ever be introduced for the windows platform

Last edited:
Is the subscription system thats already availbe on android and ios ever comming to windows?
@Ur-quan if this is not the case it would be good to know .

i have multiple games(5) most are on windows and 1 on android
over the years i spent a lot of real money on these games with no regret .Best game ever!
the best ever purchase i made was a silver subscription on my android game did this for a wile and i realy reaped the benefits.
Came to the conclusion that iam realy missing out on my main game beeing on windows and not having the possibility to subscribe witch i would defenetly do if the opportunity presented itself
if presented in windows i woul probebly go for gold subscription .
but this is when and if such a subscription would ever be introduced for the windows platform

I recall Ivan answering someone on this quite some time ago. At the time he said it
was not possible though I don't believe an exact reason was given. Not sure if the
status is still the same. It does seem odd as I'm certain it is technically possible.
Possibly a monetary issue as that is not all that uncommon when MS is involved.

I recall Ivan answering someone on this quite some time ago. At the time he said it
was not possible though I don't believe an exact reason was given. Not sure if the
status is still the same. It does seem odd as I'm certain it is technically possible.
Possibly a monetary issue as that is not all that uncommon when MS is involved.
thanks . good to know must of mist that post
Stil would of been great if windows players could enjoy the same advantages as other platforms and not always come last.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I like the idea of a subscription service being present across all our major platforms, but I'm afraid Windows one is not among our priority upcoming features. I'm not sure how to explain it without breaking the NDA, but if at some moment Airport City becomes more popular on Windows with lots of new players, then it would become viable to do and support the subscribtion service there.

I like the idea of a subscription service being present across all our major platforms, but I'm afraid Windows one is not among our priority upcoming features. I'm not sure how to explain it without breaking the NDA, but if at some moment Airport City becomes more popular on Windows with lots of new players, then it would become viable to do and support the subscribtion service there.
Thanks for letting us know and maybe it will one day come to windows as well
Eytherway it is and stays one of my favortite games ever
Big thanks to the devellopers and whole team behind this game
Mo Elbo

Top Bottom