Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Gifting pad does not remove friends after gifts sent

If I sent a gift to a friend and take then the gift received from that friend, he will disappear from that gifting list.
But, if I take the gift first and return another gift from my list, he will not disappear.

Also, I cannot delete anything manually from the gifting pad.
So the list gets longer and longer.

Furthermore, if I am taking a gift received somewhere at the end of the list, it jumps right back to the beginning of the list and I need to scroll the whole list again to return the gift to the sender.

Has anybody an Idea how to delete something from that gifting list?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23igolyq
Username
A Disco
If I sent a gift to a friend and take then the gift received from that friend, he will disappear from that gifting list.
But, if I take the gift first and return another gift from my list, he will not disappear.

Furthermore, if I am taking a gift received somewhere at the end of the list, it jumps right back to the beginning of the list and I need to scroll the whole list again to return the gift to the sender.

Echo that. We need to be able to delete items that we don't want to send back otherwise the list will always get longer and longer.
Plus the scroll thing.
Plus being able to search the incoming list for items you need the most. I have the 100 item limit so I will leave a lot of incoming gifts there until I have space.

This all needs fixing ideally!

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz

Ditto Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :( Baz

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049ac7lc
Username
Cap
I am with you all on this. Frustrating especially when the previous way was just fine. Hate when they try to fix or improve what isn't broken in the first place.

Top Bottom