1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Android Gifting pad does not remove friends after gifts sent

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by uschu, 30 June 2018.

1. uschu

uschu Active Member

Android
    048luan6
    USC
    If I sent a gift to a friend and take then the gift received from that friend, he will disappear from that gifting list.
    But, if I take the gift first and return another gift from my list, he will not disappear.

Also, I cannot delete anything manually from the gifting pad.
    So the list gets longer and longer.

Furthermore, if I am taking a gift received somewhere at the end of the list, it jumps right back to the beginning of the list and I need to scroll the whole list again to return the gift to the sender.

Has anybody an Idea how to delete something from that gifting list?

user bb likes this.
  2. Disco

Disco Active Member

Windows Mobile
    23igolyq
    A Disco
    Echo that. We need to be able to delete items that we don't want to send back otherwise the list will always get longer and longer.
    Plus the scroll thing.
    Plus being able to search the incoming list for items you need the most. I have the 100 item limit so I will leave a lot of incoming gifts there until I have space.

This all needs fixing ideally!

3. ArGi1981

ArGi1981 Active Member

Android
    04gdf349
    ArGi1981

Last edited: 30 June 2018
  4. Bigglesbaz

Bigglesbaz VIP Flyer 150+ Star Club Active Member

Windows PC
    20so7vj6
    Bigglesbaz
    Ditto Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :( Baz

5. Cap

Cap Member

Android
    049ac7lc
    Cap
    I am with you all on this. Frustrating especially when the previous way was just fine. Hate when they try to fix or improve what isn't broken in the first place.

6. The thread 6.8 Update talks about this at length.

7. Raschuma

Raschuma 150+ Star Club

iPhone
    03mpggjp
    raschuma
    I am having the same issues. This makes it hard to sort through who I want to send to and who I don't.

8. I agree! Hope they talk quick about putting it back the way it was. And not only that.... I only get 15 at a time to choose from to gift and unable to scroll! I am unable to get to friends that have what I need.