Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Gift from Madlen question

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
No it is totally random, sometimes she gives a needed gift at other times, she gives useless items or items that you are overstocked on .
You never know what the daily gift will be.

Yeah I know all that and luckily I don't have a limit in my warehouse but at my level it's the very first time she's sent me the Major's Portrait and I wasn't sure what for but @benfly123 cleared that up.

I'm thinking of expanding at the next expansion sale so it's actually come at the right time as I may need to upgrade.

Do you know what else is required for the Level 7 Town Hall upgrade please @CosmicBlue .

Thank you

Yeah I know all that and luckily I don't have a limit in my warehouse but at my level it's the very first time she's sent me the Major's Portrait and I wasn't sure what for but @benfly123 cleared that up.

I'm thinking of expanding at the next expansion sale so it's actually come at the right time as I may need to upgrade.

Do you know what else is required for the Level 7 Town Hall upgrade please @CosmicBlue .

Thank you
4 Fax

4 Laptop
4 Mayor's Portrait
4 Office Chair

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
No it is totally random, sometimes she gives a needed gift at other times, she gives useless items or items that you are overstocked on .
You never know what the daily gift will be.

In my experience it's not always random.
I find that if I have an unfinished building, Madlen would almost always gift an item needed to finish it off. I actually even use that by trying to always keep something building so that her gifts are not useless.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Go to the bottom of this page to the blue section. There is a heading called “useful links”. The second one, AC WIKI, is the Aircraft City version Encyclopaedia Britanica. (I’m reluctant to call it the AC Bible, but it’s actually got more helpful info and less mistakes than the original :ROFLMAO:).
@Bob69bob Haha thank you Bob I can believe that lol. I also find asking the lovely people of the forum sometimes as its quicker and I find their input of great use...if not I will try the AC Bible you recommend ;)(y)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
at least when i ask for something i isually get it, but she gives pointless stuff, perhaps we have a setting where we can choose from 3 items, and she gives one of those

Good idea but can't see GI doing it anytime soon.

1 day like yesterday that Mayor's Portrait that I'm actually going to need so really useful and other days stuff that I have 100's of in my warehouse that will take forever to use anyway lol

Top Bottom