Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Giant's

Yeah I've taken on what you've all said and when I've got the Level 71 runway cost out of the way, I'm going to sell the Giant and buy more Jumbo's for now...should have really asked before buying :facepalm: can't be doing with the hassle of the repair's with the Giant's and still loads of destinations to go to obtain stars with the Jumbo's anyway, hopefully the way forward for now. Thanks @PhactorPhil
I dont have condor :D but i build 6 Pharmaceutical Lab long time back to store bill.
I will buy condor when i complete all flights with Thunderbird this what all big players in the forum did no one jump to big planes before he/she complete the flight with smaller planes.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I dont have condor :D but i build 6 Pharmaceutical Lab long time back to store bill.
I will buy condor when i complete all flights with Thunderbird this what all big players in the forum did no one jump to big planes before he/she complete the flight with smaller planes.

Well my idea was to originally and honestly help my alliance...nothing to do with me personally I never intend to be as great or clued up as all of you lol. My friend and one of my best alliance member's has been out of the game for nearly two weeks due to GI crashes so obviously there is a pax issue and thought that this (buying a Giant) could help this situation somewhat. Obviously now I know from you lovely people that this was not the greatest idea I've ever had :notworthy:;)

Well my idea was to originally and honestly help my alliance...nothing to do with me personally I never intend to be as great or clued up as all of you lol. My friend and one of my best alliance member's has been out of the game for nearly two weeks due to GI crashes so obviously there is a pax issue and thought that this (buying a Giant) could help this situation somewhat. Obviously now I know from you lovely people that this was not the greatest idea I've ever had :notworthy:;)
I think this has been a very useful and informative thread. Thanks.

I agree @Madegwen59 I started not knowing and grateful for the input I've received :)
I made the same error of going up too fast, but stopped myself very rapidly. Bought a jumbo and struggled to fill it and my other planes so sold it after a week! Now, 3 months later i have 4 jumbo, 4 powerful delta and can control them much better. All 3 starred at lower levels. Not in a hurry to buy a giant, especially after this conversation. Lots to do before. Thanks again

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I made the same error of going up too fast, but stopped myself very rapidly. Bought a jumbo and struggled to fill it and my other planes so sold it after a week! Now, 3 months later i have 4 jumbo, 4 powerful delta and can control them much better. All 3 starred at lower levels. Not in a hurry to buy a giant, especially after this conversation. Lots to do before. Thanks again

No me either, thought I'd put a plaster on something temporarily but totally not worth it by all accounts...as I said before you do live and learn (Me, I move like a snail but getting there)

Awesome this what i did complete the 3 stars, build more hangars, add repair slot, upgrade terminal, control tower, fly items for the giant (y)
BTY i join my first alliance after 1 year from my first day start the game :D
and now i am doing 5000 to 10000 :nailbiting: in week :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: why doing this ? it is a secret between me and my alliance group every one know what he /she doing (secret plan) ;)
Good Luck (y)

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Awesome this what i did complete the 3 stars, build more hangars, add repair slot, upgrade terminal, control tower, fly items for the giant (y)
BTY i join my first alliance after 1 year from my first day start the game :D
and now i am doing 5000 to 10000 :nailbiting: in week :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: why doing this ? it is a secret between me and my alliance group every one know what he /she doing (secret plan) ;)
Good Luck (y)
i surprise myself each week flying 60k
not so long ago i struggled to fly 20k

Top Bottom