1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Windows Gi support not responding

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by Husam, 25 July 2018.

Tags:
  1. I send a message from the main website of Gi support help the link below
    http://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form?lang=en
    Then i wait as usual the auto reply with ticket number but nothing happen i send from tow different emails for 2 accounts have a problem and not received the auto reply in both email with ticket numbers.
    Any advice ? or other way to contact Gi support ?

2. Southoftheborder

Southoftheborder Well-Known Member

Android
    04ve9l34
    Southoftheborder
    I'm finding the same issue - One ticket I raised simply disappeared, and another was 'resolved' without any comment or response.

It could be that they are simply inundated with support tickets at the moment due to flight counting issues (and others)

Husam likes this.
  3. Southoftheborder

Southoftheborder Well-Known Member

Android
    04ve9l34
    Southoftheborder
    Just had a response:

"
    Hello!

You may currently experience extended waiting period from our Team to reply. Ongoing high volume of requests we are facing keeps us a little behind. We will do our best to get in touch at the earliest opportunity.

Thank you for understanding!"

Husam likes this.
  4. The in-game reporting has worked for me in recent times.

Husam likes this.
  5. I think the Facebook players are still complaining about their new gifting policies. Taking up all of GI support's time. :p:p:p I think the Facebook game has waaaaaaaaay more problems than we do.:LOL::LOL:

Dafsade, Southoftheborder and Husam like this.
  6. Finally i got a reply from them to one email and second still not responding.
    Any way from the email i received they are try to fix many things so that why they late to reply.

7. I asked G! to transfer my game last saturday, on Sunday I had a reply ! but, a wrong one !

my transfer is from android to Windows ==> they told me you have to log in Google Play and it will be automatic... but on Windows, there is not Google Play...
    So, I told them this, and since that, no reply !

8. So, we would be happy of what we have ? ? ah ah :D !

9. Just wait till the event finish because Gi now want to fix the in the event.
    And no way can transfer from IOS to windows without Gi and you will lost all your neighbors.

Dafsade likes this.
  10. yes, you are right ! I will wait :D !

yes, I know ! I did a list of my neighbours ! I will add them after transfer is done :D !

Husam likes this.
  11. My tactic is to start a new ticket every second day or so and refering to the old ticket to get some action. Done that since I waited about a week for a response, after starting a new ticket with a referal I got a response. :)

Dafsade likes this.
  12. Nice advice ! :D ! thanks !

13. Thanks once again :D !

By the way, by any chance, would you be able to send Information Sign ? I can send Floor Washer :D !