1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Getting ready to launch

Discussion in 'Space Launch Questions' started by Chazzy999, 13 January 2018.

1. When you are joining a launch with neighbours and there are only a few points left to add, do you have to add the exact number of points? What happens if you add 120 points when only 70 are needed?

2. Steveb

Steveb 150+ Star Club Active Member

iPhone
    03wjxkl8
    Icemansteve
    If only only 70 need added and you add 120 it will launch, if there are players on the launch that have less that 120 you will jump over them. Pending on positions some people won’t like that but with that low a number I doubt it would make a difference to most people

luxurycat likes this.
  3. So, in effect, I 'lose' the points but have to watch the consequences on other members?

4. Exact so, but as Steveb pointed out, with that low number of points, it should not matter at all.

5. well, actually I had been adding points and that's what was left, and the 120 points item was the only thing I didn't have to wait for! All the rest were on 'count down' until released.

6. Steveb

Steveb 150+ Star Club Active Member

iPhone
    03wjxkl8
    Icemansteve
    Ah ok then yes it still gets added to your total point tally