Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Dodo
Are we putting all small stuff or SF and EB only ?
What's max amount of points without overtaking cap ?
For the time being yes - will probably open it to any kind of small stuff in one hour if no more astronauts join!
1st 12h: Captain +90 ok
Last 12h: stay behind Captain

Thanks for asking

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Dodo, i'm sorry for putting 48 points in, I did consider the additional stabilizer also a low carb one, as its also 12 points, duration is the same,
and in my case also having around the 100 items in stock. Will make sure i'm not overriding again in a few hours.
I see. Most of us have more EB and SF, that is why in the beginning we usually start with them. Of course you can also put AS instead of SF. Will probably open the launch to any low carb stuff in one hour if no more join!

Thank you for asking

Wes

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03g3p1fo
Username
Troll
IMG_2599.PNG
IMG_2598.PNG
@rxxxxxx @Renaldo @Dodo @Dafsade @Captain RC of SA

Nice queue jumping.
I think everyone should do that

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item

Sorry Wes,
I don't understand your post.

The rules only say that you must not hijack the Captains chair.
They say "Other positions will be assigned without any particular rule. Who puts most EB/SF (meaning every two hours SF and every 4 hours EB) takes the highest position".

There are five hours between your pictures, that is enough time for someone to move up the ranks.
But I only see one person ahead of this week's Captain right now .... and it's you on.... again! (248 points to the captain's 196)
Are you congratulating yourself for another successful hijack and suggesting everyone else should do the same?

Last edited:

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Captain RC of SA only make you aware that not everybody follow the rules.
I was also calculating whether @rxxxxxx would have been able to put 174 in 7,5 h (my Absence) - which theoretically is. But not in <5h! Thanks for the screen shot. @rxxxxxx is banned for this launch as I already warned him/her last week. LF (2 pts) and SFT (6 pts) will be banned from these launches in the future as they make it difficult to calculate whether anybody is Queue jumping.

@Wes @Captain RC of SA @all - since 6 UTC we are in the last 12h of the launch, please stay behind the Captain from now on. Will have to add another LFT :-( to again recover my position. Yellow Card to you guys.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
I don't want to take over anything...

I thought the whole idea of this was to launch as slowly as possible to we can use as much SF as possible.
or did I get it wrong?
I'm just "lucky enough" to have the 100 item limit, and I'm maxxed out on SF. I have less than 25 of everything else and I hate to see nearly every SF I'm given get thrown in the bin because I can't collect it.

I might fight to stay in the top 5 occasionally, but mostly I just want to throw in some SF (and just SF), so it doesn't keep getting wasted and help everyone else get launched and hopefully get couple of big bolts or stabilisers back from the space launch chest in return when it ends.... that's all

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
I don't want to take over anything...

I thought the whole idea of this was to launch as slowly as possible to we can use as much SF as possible.
or did I get it wrong?
I'm just "lucky enough" to have the 100 item limit, and I'm maxxed out on SF. I have less than 25 of everything else and I hate to see nearly every SF I'm given get thrown in the bin because I can't collect it.

I might fight to stay in the top 5 occasionally, but mostly I just want to throw in some SF (and just SF), so it doesn't keep getting wasted and help everyone else get launched and hopefully get couple of big bolts or stabilisers back from the space launch chest in return when it ends.... that's all
You got it completely right! The game is assymetric regarding SF as they are given by cosmic fuel stations (I deleted mine…), as rewards being 6th or less AND they are the most dropping item in the grey chests. However, just burning SF we would not get launched - so I opened these launches also to EB (they have the problem that they need so long to recover, but they are at least worth 24) and if we are not too many also to AS as some of us also have quite some of them as they drop almost as often as SF in the grey chests. Will forbid SFT and LF in the future.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Good morning @crescent moon!
If you are already awake and by chance around with some QL... there are quite some fat buring pilots who would be happy to be back soon!
Feel free to put almost nothing and to start the rocket. We are on BLUE today.
Best - Dodo

Good morning @crescent moon!
If you are already awake and by chance around with some QL... there are quite some fat buring pilots who would be happy to be back soon!
Feel free to put almost nothing and to start the rocket. We are on BLUE today.
Best - Dodo
Give me a couple of minutes to open my games and I'll hop aboard. Thanks.

Top Bottom