Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Wes
Please stop putting points in order not to jeopardize Captains position. As soon as I am in front, you may put points to defend your 2nd position.
TX!

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @Captain RC of SA @Dafsade @Eddie @november @OneGoldenHeart @ppls1000
@Renaldo @rxxxxxx @Sudip @VdW9 @Wes

We are in orbit. Unfortunately, the flight was launched although the Captain (me) was not in first position. Furthermore, I had no chance to ask @crescent moon to hop on with QL in order to speed up our return from orbit.

To avoid these inconveniences, I amended the rules on the 1st page. Please consider these changes in the future:

During the first 12h of the launch, do not override the acting Captain by more than 90 points - otherwise he/she had to put more than 1 bigger gun (LFT) to recover his/her position limiting the scope for other astronauts to burn their small guns.

During the last 12h of the launch, astronauts with positions prior to the Captain are to stop putting points until the Captain has recovered the 1st Position. After that, they may add further points but staying behind the Captain.

Nobody else than the Captain is entitled to launch the rocket (or to ask others to launch the rocket).

Last edited:

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@rxxxxxx
For the future: Please make sure that you do not put other resources than SF or EB (or in Addition SFT/AS if the acting Captain states so) - meaning nothing worth more than 24 points. The proper way to get a better position is to regularly put small guns starting at sundays at 18 UTC. In case I see or get to know that astronauts put bigger guns, I will delete them from the flight. The only exception is the Captain trying to recover its first position.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @Captain RC of SA @Dafsade @Eddie @november @OneGoldenHeart @ppls1000

Get prepared for tomorrow and start your rockets within the next hours in order to be back in time.

As always, please state who is going to be on board in our next LowCarbLaunch in order to choose the right pad!

I will captain the launch as I was overriden last week. In the next weeks, Captains will be following the queue (post 1).

Please remember the amendmend of rules last week (blue in the first post).

Everybody is welcome - but please read and follow the rules in the first post.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item

Get prepared for tomorrow and start your rockets within the next hours in order to be back in time.

As always, please state who is going to be on board in our next LowCarbLaunch in order to choose the right pad!

I will captain the launch as I was overriden last week. In the next weeks, Captains will be following the queue (post 1).

I will be slightly late but will be in again this week

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

I will be one of yours :D ! I can do green or blue !

Danke @Dodo :D !

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
So, we are 7 for the time being. Enough for a blue pad. Let's get started slowly with SF and EB to see how many more will join. Will eventually open it to AS and SFT somewhat later at 22 UTC if we stayed 7.

Sorry I am out for todays launch

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
I will be able to add 2 SF and 1 EB today.
And tomorrow, I will not be able to add anything (I guess it will be launched before I can open my game !), so, if you want me to add more point with other item today, please just let me know !
Ok, put all small stuff if you cannot put so much tomorrow

Top Bottom