Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Renaldo @Eddie @Wes @Captain RC of SA @Dafsade @OneGoldenHeart

Thanks to your discipline - only small guns, nobody but the captain launches - we were able to burn quite a lot of sh...!
And thanks to the support from Crescent Moon, we are back again!

To avoid misunderstandings and to better identify "fouls" in the future, I amended the rules saying that LF puting (2pts) and SFT (6pts) will not be allowed anymore (except for the Captain to recover 1st).

Our next Captain will be @Dafsade if he wants/can (backup: @Eddie)

CU next week!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
@Renaldo @Eddie @Wes @Captain RC of SA @Dafsade @OneGoldenHeart

Thanks to your discipline - only small guns, nobody but the captain launches - we were able to burn quite a lot of sh...!
And thanks to the support from Crescent Moon, we are back again!

To avoid misunderstandings and to better identify "fouls" in the future, I amended the rules saying that LF puting (2pts) and SFT (6pts) will not be allowed anymore (except for the Captain to recover 1st).

Our next Captain will be @Dafsade if he wants/can (backup: @Eddie)

CU next week!

Since I can add carb on Monday, I think I will not be able to take captain ! So, please @Eddie be our captain !

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
Since I can add carb on Monday, I think I will not be able to take captain ! So, please @Eddie be our captain !
I'm really sorry but I cannot be Captain next week. I have a work commitment next Monday which means I will probably not be able to use a computer between about 13:00 and 17:00 so I will not be able to complete the launch.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
I'm really sorry but I cannot be Captain next week. I have a work commitment next Monday which means I will probably not be able to use a computer between about 13:00 and 17:00 so I will not be able to complete the launch.
Thanks for indicating! Next eligible Captain following the alphabetical rule is @Renaldo - are you ready?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04nyj7by
Username
rxxxxxx
I was also calculating whether @rxxxxxx would have been able to put 174 in 7,5 h (my Absence) - which theoretically is. But not in <5h! Thanks for the screen shot. @rxxxxxx is banned for this launch as I already warned him/her last week. LF (2 pts) and SFT (6 pts) will be banned from these launches in the future as they make it difficult to calculate whether anybody is Queue jumping.

@Wes @Captain RC of SA @all - since 6 UTC we are in the last 12h of the launch, please stay behind the Captain from now on. Will have to add another LFT :-( to again recover my position. Yellow Card to you guys.

Fine, I just thought more contribution will be appreciated

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Fine, I just thought more contribution will be appreciated
Please read again the 1st post. These launches are exclusively to get rid of 12 and 24 point items. Putting bigger guns mean that others can burn less of the 12/24 shit.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04nyj7by
Username
rxxxxxx
Please read again the 1st post. These launches are exclusively to get rid of 12 and 24 point items. Putting bigger guns mean that others can burn less of the 12/24 shit.

my bad,just saw a lunch in the game and joined, didn't check this forum frequently and didn't know what is going on.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @Captain RC of SA @Dafsade @Eddie @november @OneGoldenHeart @ppls1000
@Renaldo @rxxxxxx @Sudip @VdW9 @Wes

Get prepared for tomorrow and start your rockets within the next hour in order to be back in time.

As always, please state who is going to be on board in our next LowCarbLaunch in order to enable the Captain (Renaldo tbc) to make his/her decision regarding the pad.

Everybody is welcome - but please read and follow the rules in the first post.

I will ! but, as usual, i will not be able to add all along the preparation time...

Top Bottom