Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General gift list

Comparing the various gift lists available, I compiled this:

* Bath towel *OR* Disposable Shampoo *OR* Do Not Disturb Sign
- Fuel (3)
- Air Conditioner
- Cockpit Glass
- Welder
- Landing Lamp
* Copy Machine *OR* Projector *OR* Radar
- Passengers (10)
- Powerful Radio Transmitter
* Flight Goggles *OR* Flight Helmet *OR* Slide Ruler *OR* Textbook
- Fuel Supply
- Jet Engine
* Stapler *OR* Weather Display *OR* Wide-Angle Binoculars *OR* Whiteboard
- Fuel Additives
* Drill Machine *OR* Power Source
- Additional Radar
* Ampere Meter *OR* Cash Counter *OR* Shredder *OR* Smoke Detector
- Spare Wire
* Hull Parts *OR* Laser Cutter *OR* Lining plate *OR* Server Rack
- Landing Gear
- Oscillating Beacon
- Flight Catering
* Cooling Chamber *OR* Packaging Machine
- Navigation Module
* Archive Box *OR* City Model *OR* Master Plan
- Fuel Hose
- Gyroscope
- Spare Propeller
- Deicer
* Air Vent Filter *OR** Controller *OR** Grinding Machine

This list should pretty much complete and match everyone's personal list, except
- lower level players might see one or more locked items
- people who managed to avoid recent updates

Most notably, there are a lot of items missing, like
- All Inclusive Bracelet
- Ergonomic Chair
- Defroster
- Dispatcher Console
- Insulation
- Transmitter (grey, for L5 Tower)
- TV Panel
- any fuel station items (Reinforced Frame, Triple Wire, Transmitter (red))

Then there's those items that lead to confusion on a daily basis:
- Fuel (barrel)
vs
Fuel Supply (white canister)
vs
Fuel additives (purple canister)

- Powerful Radio Transmitter (greyish box)
vs
Transmitter (grey, walkie talkie style)
vs
Transmitter (red rimmed, walkie talkie)

- Additional Radar (circular radar screen in a brown square frame)
vs
Radar (rectangular radar screen in a dark blue frame)

- Defroster (large white contraption)
vs
Deicer (spray can)

Feel free to comment, add stuff I missed, fix stuff where I messed up etc :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Hi All,

At the risk of asking a dumb question, can someone please clarify for me the way gifts work? Do you need to actually HAVE the item to gift it. It would appear not as I have been able to send as gifts things I do not have myself. It would also appear from the above post that not ALL items are available to send as gifts. What determines what a person can send? Is this the same for al players or does it depend on your level / experience?

Thanks for the help guys and again, sorry if this is a dumb question.

There are no dumb questions, just dumb answers ;)

No, those gifts aren't deducted from your inventory.

No, not all items are available as gifts, which makes some of them quite hard to get. People with hotels under construction can tell.

There seems to be a core set available to everybody (list above: prefixed with a dash) and a variable set (prefixed with an asterisk). The variable ones seem to be picked randomly during game setup and don't change afterwards.

The only changes I noticed were add-ons after an update (like Bath towel/Disposable Shampoo/Do Not Disturb Sign).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Hi Guys,
Would seem from this post that the All Inclusive Bracelet and the Defroster are not available from anyone as a gift. If this is indeed the case there is little point me waiting for the Bracelet as you cannot get it from a flight and you cannot get it from a neighbour so seems you have to buy it.
For the Defroster, it seems that it is only available from a flight to Dubai. Has anyone any experience of how often this item drops and is it worth waiting for or should I just bite the bullet and buy it with green cash?
Thanks for your advice and help guys.
Mark.

Device
  1. Android
Hi Guys,
Would seem from this post that the All Inclusive Bracelet and the Defroster are not available from anyone as a gift. If this is indeed the case there is little point me waiting for the Bracelet as you cannot get it from a flight and you cannot get it from a neighbour so seems you have to buy it.
For the Defroster, it seems that it is only available from a flight to Dubai. Has anyone any experience of how often this item drops and is it worth waiting for or should I just bite the bullet and buy it with green cash?
Thanks for your advice and help guys.
Mark.
Jimmy21 can send you Defroster. Ask him nice and maybe he'll help you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Jimmy21 can send you Defroster. Ask him nice and maybe he'll help you.

Was about to post this myself. There are a select few who can send the defroster out. He can also send out the Altimeter (repair item on Blue Deltas and Jumbos).

Is there an updated version of this list? I've searched but can't find it.

Cheers
How did you manage to find such an ancient thread?! o_O
Anyway, there isn’t much to say about the gifts list.

You can expect that everybody can send any flight item, provided he is at the appropriate level.

Two repair items aren’t giftable: light engine and empennage

Remaining repair item can be divided in two subsets: the “old” ones (needed for planes up to jumbo) and the “new” ones (giants and up)

I don’t know all the combinations available, but for old repairs, you are able to give away just a few of them

As for New repairs everybody can send any of them, as long as they are at the appropriate level

Items for construction: for each building there are 4 different items to collect, and each player has only one to give away. Once you have your own building ready and running, you no longer have the ability to send construction items for that building. If someone sends you an item for a building you cannot build yet, you’ll see it as either P5 or F3. If you are expecting to reach that level within a 7 day range, you may want to wait before collect it, as it will turn into the original item(not so sure about that after all those changes and imposed time limits on gifts)

Those are the general rules.

@TeresaLisboa
Thanks for the info!

I found it from google ages ago, and then more recently was wondering about some of the mid level items such as gyroscopes and Altimeters. so they fit into old ones, and people can give away a subset of them.

So basically the best strategy would be to ask for a number of different repair items or ask for the specific repair items you want, + other stuff. Basically i don't want people unable to gift as they are not able to provide the gift I am requesting.

I'm trying to stock up on repair items to get around 90-100 of each before I actually start seriously flying those flights so I dont get so much down time.

Cheers, for info again!

Top Bottom