1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Gathering Launch Resources From Kits

Discussion in 'Space Launch Questions' started by Navigata07, 16 January 2018.

1. Navigata07

Navigata07 150+ Star Club Active Member

Top Monthly Post Winner

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    I personally don't like opening so many boxes at once, and I wouldn't recommend you guys do it either. Even though each box is random, I do see a trend happening at times where I get LFTs and MSs more often (sometimes 2 or 3 boxes apart). I usually open two boxes at a time. If I do get one of the big 3 items, I reset the count. If I don't, I stop and try again in a few hours. It seems to work for me at least. I dont feel as frustrated because even if I don't get the items I want, I'm preserving my boxes for when a streak comes along.

LjGibbs and Harcourt like this.
  2. I do something similar. Given my view that LFT, MS and PEB should total 30% of chests opened, then 1 in every 5 boxes should be one of them.
    So I start counting until
    either
    I get a PEB, MS or LFT, in which case I start the count to five again.
    or
    The count reaches 5, in which case I stop opening launch chest for a couple of hours.

This way I hope to take advantage of the 'hot streaks' but not waste chests chasing them.

Regards
    Harcourt

Navigata07 likes this.
  3. Navigata07

Top Monthly Post Winner

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    Right. Everyone will have a different setting for their count, but the idea is to set a limit of common items you are willing to accept before stopping. Mines is 2; yours is 5. Opening 10 or 100 boxes at a time (especially after all the work of getting there) and only getting 1 PEB and a few other items is just depressing.

Harcourt likes this.
  4. LjGibbs

LjGibbs 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Good idea, going to try this starting tomorrow and see if I notice any difference. Thanks for the tip.

5. Navigata07

Top Monthly Post Winner

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    You should. Doing things this way requires patience though. There are times when you'll open 2 to 3 boxes multiple times and get common items, but the idea is to minimize the amount of wasted boxes as much as you can.

6. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Would have never thought of that, (again) glad you posted that tip. Haha I've had the patience of a saint this week not done one launch trying to replenish for any QL's I see this weekend.

Navigata07 likes this.
  7. Navigata07

Top Monthly Post Winner

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    No problem. I need to find some green qls as well.

LjGibbs likes this.
  8. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Will PM if I see any

Navigata07 likes this.
  9. Navigata07

Top Monthly Post Winner

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    Same.

LjGibbs likes this.
  10. i may try the 2, or 5 open boxes for a couple of days

1 x peb last week, probably 10 boxes each day, building now , so far 26, when i reach 40 i will open 2, no peb and then i will stop, get to 50 and i will d a 5 x open etc

i cannot compete for anything when i help out in the QL launches, coz i am running out of the big 3

11. Kevin1010

Kevin1010 150+ Star Club Active Member

iPhone
    03m4zpz4
    Kevin1010
    Its getting worse day by day.

Opened more than 80 boxes i a week and no 360s a few 120 and the rest is shit.

12. i have neen doing 2 at a time, about 4-9 hours apart, 5 peb last week
    none this week