Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Game Size

Game is taking 12GB on my Android device - is this normal? Just interested to know what other people's game sizes are and if this affects performance? Is there anything I should be doing to reduce that, obviously without losing any game progress.

Thanks in advance.

A

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211026-080902_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20211026-080902_Google Play Store.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 85
That is an option too but you will lose all favorites and you will drop from others favorites after restoring your profile. Restoring from the gear has the same impact on size and saves the trouble of losing/dropping from favs
Seems like a bit of a nightmare! I tried the game resources thing, which got it down to 6GB.... crazy!

Have run it again .. still 6.6GB in size. I really don't want to uninstall and get up to level 3 to restore progress, but that still seems excessive.
It is. Try again when the event has finished, just in case it’s that. You should be able to get it back to the mB quoted in the advert. I wouldn’t do a full restore but sending a ticket probably won’t help either as even GI mail repliers don’t understand the problem….been there…tried that.

Top Bottom