Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Game locked up.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Rhino
Hello everyone. Found this forum in an attempt to get help getting our game data back. The other night our Airport City locked up and was stuck on the loading screen (hard drive light was on solid). Tried several times to get it going to no avail. Tried restarting the computer (Win10 OS) a few times, shutting down the computer, and other things too. Still now luck. So my last resort was to uninstall Airport City then re-install. Now all is lost and had to start over. My wife and I put many hours into getting us to the level we were at so any help for recovery will be great. Thank you all in advance for any help given.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi @Rhino Sorry to hear about what has happened with your game. You need to contact GI and explain this to them what's happened, go to the bottom of this forum page there you will see 'Useful Links' click on 'Official Website' and it will take you to GI's page, click on 'Support' and follow instruction's and submit a ticket. They should be able to help you if you just explain to them what you have put in this post. I unknowingly did the same myself a few times at the beginning until I knew about GI, when the game crashed I'd reset please don't do this in future as soon as the game crashes contact them and they will try to help you get it back (don't reset). Best of luck to you and your wife :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Rhino
Hello again. Just wanted to thank you @ LjGibbs for your help. They were able to get my game restored today. It took awhile but everything is back. Just a quick note to anyone checking this post out, find your "Friend Code" and write it down or snap a picture of it. It would have saved me a lot of time with GI support. Fortunately all is well now. Game on!

Top Bottom