Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Game is freezing and sluggish

volly

150+ Star Club
  • Trying to land shuttle and can't collect rewards. Shuttle just sits on the runway.
  • Can't collect gifts from neighbors
  • Game freezes.
  • Adding items to help a launch is difficult due to sluggishness
  • Collections - freezes when trying to collect
I refuse to go try to clear cache for i do NOT want that 100 limit put on me. If that 100 limit is put on me i will quit the game.

Same happened to me. I cleared cache hoping to improve performance and the 100 limit imposed. Doesn't bode well for people paying cash to play when server infrastructure can't cope. Think I might give it up too - waste of money! I have submitted a ticket 48 hours ago and received notification they were under heavy load but if they don't lift the 100 limit, I'm done!

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
It's weird though .. only applies the limit to some things but not others. I have over 1,000 sunglasses but it keeps adding them. But won't add to landing lamps .. when I have an alliance mission of 828 flights requiring landing lamps. Crazy!
this was my arguement, they said get them as gifts, but 20 per day for a week is 140,
considering i ask for flight catering yet a lot of gifts i get are lanterns, i dont want them people

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I have been labouring under the 100 limit for several weeks. I agree that for flight items, this limit is too restrictive. At the moment (for me) the maximum number of alliance flights to a single destination is around 350. So even starting at the 100 limit, and receiving 20 gifts per day, the most I can generate in a week is 240.

Definition
(Game) Insight - "the capacity to gain an accurate and deep understanding of someone or something"

Maybe you (the developer) need to review your policy.

I have been labouring under the 100 limit for several weeks. I agree that for flight items, this limit is too restrictive. At the moment (for me) the maximum number of alliance flights to a single destination is around 350. So even starting at the 100 limit, and receiving 20 gifts per day, the most I can generate in a week is 240.

Definition
(Game) Insight - "the capacity to gain an accurate and deep understanding of someone or something"

Maybe you (the developer) need to review your policy.
Contact Gi tell them about it ask them for a solution or what you should to do to remove the 100 limit.
Give it a try 1 or 2 times ;)
Should be there is something to do other wise what is the benefit.
There is a point in the game you cannot play more, your city will be bigger more items you need to save thousands of items.
Good Luck (y)

Last edited:
Top Bottom