Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game Insight SUPPORT

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
i got the message update is available but nothing shows in windows store updates or when I click the button. I then went to the update page and minimum windows version is 10.0 ---- i use win 8.1 and will not upgrade to 10.0 so I guess after spending $$$ i won't be able to play anymore.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
i got the message update is available but nothing shows in windows store updates or when I click the button. I then went to the update page and minimum windows version is 10.0 ---- i use win 8.1 and will not upgrade to 10.0 so I guess after spending $$$ i won't be able to play anymore.
I'm using W 8.1 too. After exchanging several messages with GI support they finally came up with the conclusion: update your devices up to W10 or stay behind isolated with previous game update.
I'm trying to update.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I'm using W 8.1 too. After exchanging several messages with GI support they finally came up with the conclusion: update your devices up to W10 or stay behind isolated with previous game update.
I'm trying to update.

:( i will not downgrade to windows 10. Guess my time playing is numbered - at least I will save $$$

C

c4cache

Free video/ad is not working. After watching two ads and no drop of the item. would have been my terminal completed.
On a Android.

Thank u..i opened a ticket also..if problem is not resolved then i may quit as it is hard to get items..
I have this issue with my account over 7 months now. They keep saying they are working hard on it. But I am not sure whether they are really checking it. My other accounts don't have any problem like this, only my main account has this issue. They must have done something to it or hate me :(

Top Bottom