Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game Insight SUPPORT

Thank you very much, Steve! Your advice is very much appreciated!
This is what I'm afraid of, to uninstall and reinstall the game!
Did you retain your old neighbors/alliance when you got restored?
Does this mean you will use the new friend code from now on, and the old one got deleted?
Which level did you play to until you got a new friend code?

I can answer those questions. When you restore it does just that it restores city, neighbors/alliance.
Though some have had lost neighbors during restore but not that common.
You do not use the new friend code after you are restored. They just need both to identify the accounts
to be dealt with. After the restore your old code will be active again.
You have to play to level 5 in order to be able to input codes. It takes less than 10 minutes
for a player that knows the game.

Why 1 week, others have had issues solved in days

That is the enigma which is GI support.
You have dealt with them enough. You know they will ask for the same information you have submitted
several times. Their timing is all over the place with restore codes taking anywhere from a couple days
to around 3 weeks. :confused: Why you ask.......... o_O The last time I had to get one the final piece of information
they asked me for was the receipts of my purchases, which I submitted and lectured them on how those
had no bearing on my restore code. Now I hit alt + F4 to shut the game down after visiting neighbors as my
game would reset often and only when returning to my city from visiting neighbors. Luckily I have had no
resets since then so now do not have to write support. :woot:

That is the enigma which is GI support.
You have dealt with them enough. You know they will ask for the same information you have submitted
several times. Their timing is all over the place with restore codes taking anywhere from a couple days
to around 3 weeks. :confused: Why you ask.......... o_O The last time I had to get one the final piece of information
they asked me for was the receipts of my purchases, which I submitted and lectured them on how those
had no bearing on my restore code. Now I hit alt + F4 to shut the game down after visiting neighbors as my
game would reset often and only when returning to my city from visiting neighbors. Luckily I have had no
resets since then so now do not have to write support. :woot:
gamerader has not crashed in over a week

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
Thank you very much, Steve! Your advice is very much appreciated!
This is what I'm afraid of, to uninstall and reinstall the game!
Did you retain your old neighbors/alliance when you got restored?
Does this mean you will use the new friend code from now on, and the old one got deleted?
Which level did you play to until you got a new friend code?
Everything was restored, I lost nothing. I still use my old or original friend code.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amftx32
Username
JAY
I can answer those questions. When you restore it does just that it restores city, neighbors/alliance.
Though some have had lost neighbors during restore but not that common.
You do not use the new friend code after you are restored. They just need both to identify the accounts
to be dealt with. After the restore your old code will be active again.
You have to play to level 5 in order to be able to input codes. It takes less than 10 minutes
for a player that knows the game.

@Wired Parrott and @steveowa, thank you very much!
It's nice when your questions are answered!

I hate to say it does any one at GI Support have an understanding of english.As a quality control engineer, they have a huge problem, One that can be handled by quality control engineer. And this is what I mean

ISO 9000 - Quality management
The ISO 9000 family addresses various aspects of quality management and contains some of ISO’s best known standards. The standards provide guidance and tools for companies and organizations who want to ensure that their products and services consistently meet customer’s requirements, and that quality is consistently improved.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amftx32
Username
JAY
My AC game is back! (Uninstalled, reinstalled, and asked GI to restore my old game.)

BTW, 1/1/2016 WEEKEND CODE is newyear404.

Have a great 2016 everyone!

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I don't know where to post this message from support but after almost 6 weeks since I reported game reset I got my buildings back 40 instead of 340 green banknotes, 2,2 mill instead of 13 mil coins and for all other things I got this message - "Unfortunately, there is no opportunity to restore your friends, however you can try to add them again. As for the fuel and Quantum Leaps, you will soon be able to recover it by yourself. Keep playing and very soon you will restore your airport, and make it better." They didn't even mentioned very decent amounts of tokens I lost (in terms of 2 mints) and many other items.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
That has to be a joke!
Unfortunately not, I'm aware that they are busy and everything (not just for this game, but for all other "more popular") but this response is very unprofessional - it is like on your payday time your employer tell you that he will not give you your salary because you will earn it next month. I played/worked hard to achieve something and they are acting like that.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Unfortunately not, I'm aware that they are busy and everything (not just for this game, but for all other "more popular") but this response is very unprofessional - it is like on your payday time your employer tell you that he will not give you your salary because you will earn it next month. I played/worked hard to achieve something and they are acting like that.
Exactly. They could use this answer without restoring anything at all. Because you'll get back there on your own, eventually.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I don't know where to post this message from support but after almost 6 weeks since I reported game reset I got my buildings back 40 instead of 340 green banknotes, 2,2 mill instead of 13 mil coins and for all other things I got this message - "Unfortunately, there is no opportunity to restore your friends, however you can try to add them again. As for the fuel and Quantum Leaps, you will soon be able to recover it by yourself. Keep playing and very soon you will restore your airport, and make it better." They didn't even mentioned very decent amounts of tokens I lost (in terms of 2 mints) and many other items.

Factually they are incorrect - no matter how long you play the game it is impossible to "recover" the lost missing items - You are able to earn the items again but these are new items that you would have earned in addition to those you have lost. If it were me I would simply not accept their response and keep going back to them until you achieve a fair settlement for what you have lost. The secret may be that you have to climb their internal ladder as I suspect there will be limits on what each level of support can give back. If you give up on this you are not only doing a disservice to yourself but also to the rest of us as you are letting them believe that they can get away with anything they want.

With airport cash particularly, and items purchased with it, you are surely a consumer and I don't think they would get away with this so easily if they were based in the EU. I have in the past written as many as 10 emails about smaller issues than yours and eventually have always got somewhere close to a fair settlement. I am sure they assume that most people are dishonest and lying about what they have lost.

Of course if they gave users a proper way to back up and restore their game from their own devices most of these problems would be resolved which is why I have no hesitation in pursuing any claim for lost items with them.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
With airport cash particularly, and items purchased with it, you are surely a consumer and I don't think they would get away with this so easily if they were based in the EU. I have in the past written as many as 10 emails about smaller issues than yours and eventually have always got somewhere close to a fair settlement. I am sure they assume that most people are dishonest and lying about what they have lost.
I'm sure Kesh greens were produced, not bought with real money, so the consumer part doesn't apply here.
I totally agree with the attrition war approach - one has to wear the support down.

Top Bottom