Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game Insight SUPPORT

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
For the first time ever, I am being given the following error when trying to join a green mission "This space mission is no longer available. Try to join another space mission." But I get this error for anyone I try to help out. Is this happening to other people too? Or is it just me? I'm on Windows 8.
Same issue was few days ago on wp. They are doing something with the servers. My assumption is that they are testing updates (maybe even joined game for both windows platform)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
ahy1mdx = Alw adm2mau=Alw2
Username
Alw
have to visit a neighbor after the latest update. When I arrived at my airport, I had on all buildings green locks or question mark. The game is at a standstill. The support does not answer. Can anybody help?

Attachments

• Airport City.JPG
    Airport City.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 224

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
have to visit a neighbor after the latest update. When I arrived at my airport, I had on all buildings green locks or question mark. The game is at a standstill. The support does not answer. Can anybody help?
My friedn has exactly same situation. He wrote to GI support and got the answer, that they sent forward to their technicians... So, will let you know, how they will solve this for him, similar solution should work for you too.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
Last week I visited China for a businnes trip.
I have an information from G! and Road404 supports about "do not use automatic time control at your devices" and switched this feature several months ago.
I changed time zones in my devices manually (games were closed) and all still worked correctly. At next morning both my games were blocked.
The G! support answered "it is too difficult and required much time".
The Road404 support ignored my request at all.
The result is silence from both support teams.
My games are still blocked. I even cannot see actions!
One action finished yesterday - I missed it.
Next action started today - I do not see it but elves are jumping around my airport.
Crazy...

Last week I visited China for a businnes trip.
I have an information from G! and Road404 supports about "do not use automatic time control at your devices" and switched this feature several months ago.
I changed time zones in my devices manually (games were closed) and all still worked correctly. At next morning both my games were blocked.
Crazy...

I am very sorry to hear that. Believe it or not, I never change my time in the phone, it is a bit challenging, but manageable. Last time I was flying somewhere and changed the time manually, I always took care I never get into the game prior to the time I have been in last time. The answer at that time from GI support convinced me they know a sh.t how it really works and how to overcome that trouble. Never ever make an automatic network time adjustments, this was their advice and road to the hell.

I cross my fingers and I hope you will enjoy to continue playing with us. The GI support is nice example how you could screw up an image about the game and even reduce the market value of the company.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Honestly though, I take insult to this time travel bug. Some of us are actually people with jobs which require us to travel across the globe, year round. I personally have at least 20 trips per year which require me to change time zones. No game is more important than my job, which if you think about it, PAYS for the game (regardless if it's marketed as free2play), and I use my iPad for job reminders, calendar activities and other things which require the auto time zone to be activated. As such, I am never changing the time on my iPad manually, instead, I rely on auto timezone adjustment. For that matter, if GI blocks my game, I will simply stop playing alltogether. I already have stopped paying real money until I see some progress from GI's side in terms of their commitment to the game (especially for senior players that have been supporting GI for a while now), and if I am accused of time travel again, I am simply done with this...

For that matter, if GI blocks my game, I will simply stop playing alltogether. I already have stopped paying real money until I see some progress from GI's side in terms of their commitment to the game (especially for senior players that have been supporting GI for a while now), and if I am accused of time travel again, I am simply done with this...

I agree, I change the time zone minimum twice a month, this month it was 5 times. To stick with one time is annoying, I agree, I came to one meeting one hour earlier (by chance the good shift) :) The only chance to overcome it is to pay attention during traveling and do not play on the board of the plane, that is the only thing, which could help you to mitigate the risk. I wish good luck to everyone and I cross my fingers, the GI will find the way how to solve this issue.

Regarding the support, I have no trouble to support if I feel there is a support from their side. As I am done for some time with GI support, you could guess my willingness to contribute to them further.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amftx32
Username
JAY
Hi all,
My AC cannot be started (won't load) since last weekend (I am on Android system). It was fine prior to that. I was happily collecting my Santa's-Bad-Day items, but all of a sudden, my game cannot be started anymore. I wrote to GI support and received the following suggestions --- tried them all, but still not working! Does anyone here know how to fix this problem? Your help will be very much appreciated! Thank you very much!

GI's reply:
==============================================================================
- Make sure you have the latest game version available on Google Play. Install the update if necessary.
- Clear cache: Go to Settings → Applications → Manage Applications → Airport City → and choose Clear cache.
- Reboot the game: Open Settings → Applications → Manage Applications → Airport City → Force Stop and then launch the game again.
- Reboot the device.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
Hi all,
My AC cannot be started (won't load) since last weekend (I am on Android system). It was fine prior to that. I was happily collecting my Santa's-Bad-Day items, but all of a sudden, my game cannot be started anymore. I wrote to GI support and received the following suggestions --- tried them all, but still not working! Does anyone here know how to fix this problem? Your help will be very much appreciated! Thank you very much!

GI's reply:
==============================================================================
- Make sure you have the latest game version available on Google Play. Install the update if necessary.
- Clear cache: Go to Settings → Applications → Manage Applications → Airport City → and choose Clear cache.
- Reboot the game: Open Settings → Applications → Manage Applications → Airport City → Force Stop and then launch the game again.
- Reboot the device.
I had the same problem. I ended up uninstalling the game, then reinstalled the game, played it until I got a new friend cide and then sent GI a request to restore my old game. Now my game works fine and was restored in just a couple of days.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amftx32
Username
JAY
I had the same problem. I ended up uninstalling the game, then reinstalled the game, played it until I got a new friend cide and then sent GI a request to restore my old game. Now my game works fine and was restored in just a couple of days.

Thank you very much, Steve! Your advice is very much appreciated!
This is what I'm afraid of, to uninstall and reinstall the game!
Did you retain your old neighbors/alliance when you got restored?
Does this mean you will use the new friend code from now on, and the old one got deleted?
Which level did you play to until you got a new friend code?

When the game updated my 3rd game wouldent work. I tried to troubleshoot the problem, after 4 days, i contacted GI support. they fixed that problem now waiting on restore code, I asked them to copensate me for the update problem that caused me to not play the game.Now haven't played my raders game in over 1 week.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
I hope you all get your problems resolved with the support team. I have been fortunate that they have been able to fix my problems in a timely and fair manner.

Chuck

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Well I got a responce from game-insight, about my restore code. So I've sent a total of three e-mails trying to restore raders, and another asking for compensation for the game being down
Common answer, first several emails looks like a same.... :blackeye:
They will help, but it will take a time :oldman::nailbiting::meh:

Top Bottom