Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game Insight SUPPORT

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
As we all waiting to an (working) update, we know that this will not be released without troubles.
Therefore, feel free to publish any posts about that, even if there is already several posts about bugs, non-working features, etc...

For any other tehcnical help, there is GI support, so feel free to write to them. Hope their crew is bigger in those days.... :D

http://www.game-insight.com/en/support - choose a game - "Ask question".
That should do the trick.

PS: Post is sticky (y)

PS2: https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Dj schiphol
Username
Dj schiphol
Just get the bugs fixed!,i play your game for three years and spend a lot of money,now i cant visit anyone because your gameplay gives me the answer...he is using an older version of the game,but he is one level higher than me! In my game i pad the highest level is 55 he is now on 56 explain!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just get the bugs fixed!,i play your game for three years and spend a lot of money,now i cant visit anyone because your gameplay gives me the answer...he is using an older version of the game,but he is one level higher than me! In my game i pad the highest level is 55 he is now on 56 explain!
@Jukebox,
If I may suggest an answer. Since only Android devices have the update at this time, only they can go up to Level 60. This means you are an iOS player using the old version of AC and "he" is an Android player using the new version of AC.
Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I do have a problem:
After I Updated My AJ2, I lost all my Neighbour's except madlen :banghead:.
Is there any solution for that?
I am unable to launch :(
@AJ
I don't know Android but I do know that iOS devices can restore to a previous backup. For example, I backed up my iPhone to iCloud before I updated to iOS 9 ... just in case. Luckily, everything worked out okay, but I had a backup in case it didn't.
Did you back up your device recently? Perhaps you can restore to that backup.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
@AJ
I don't know Android but I do know that iOS devices can restore to a previous backup. For example, I backed up my iPhone to iCloud before I updated to iOS 9 ... just in case. Luckily, everything worked out okay, but I had a backup in case it didn't.
Cheers,
Tom
It is not recomended by Road 404.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
@AJ
Cheers,
Tom
Yes I did backed up before updating and have restored that. But problem is that every time I update the game to latest version, I loose my Neighbour's :( , I have tried it 4-5 times but every time I update, I loose Neighbour's, so now playing on old version.
But I want to update and enjoy the game, sadly I can't do that.
I have contacted GI support and awaiting their reply.
Besides this issue, I have another regarding my main game,
It crashed when I Updated it, so I got restore code from GI, but now when I redeem that restore code, it says "You can't visit this Neighbour.His version of the game might be outdated". So I am unable to play my main game as well :(
If it won't get resolved in coming week, unfortunately I have to stop playing because I am not enjoying the game.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Yes I did backed up before updating and have restored that. But problem is that every time I update the game to latest version, I loose my Neighbour's :( , I have tried it 4-5 times but every time I update, I loose Neighbour's, so now playing on old version.
But I want to update and enjoy the game, sadly I can't do that.
I have contacted GI support and awaiting their reply.
Besides this issue, I have another regarding my main game,
It crashed when I Updated it, so I got restore code from GI, but now when I redeem that restore code, it says "You can't visit this Neighbour.His version of the game might be outdated". So I am unable to play my main game as well :(
If it won't get resolved in coming week, unfortunately I have to stop playing because I am not enjoying the game.
Just a brain storm. Have you tried, after upgrade, start AC without internet connection? Just to know if the problem is the upgrade or when sync with servers.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0i0yxw
Username
barbhow2
Since about 3 days ago I can't visit neighbours except Madlen. It says neighbour is away but yet they are gifting me so obviously they aren't away. I have 72 neighbours and everyone is away?

D

Deleted member 5399

As we all waiting to an (working) update, we know that this will not be released without troubles.
Therefore, feel free to publish any posts about that, even if there is already several posts about bugs, non-working features, etc...

For any other tehcnical help, there is GI support, so feel free to write to them. Hope their crew is bigger in those days.... :D

http://www.game-insight.com/en/support - choose a game - "Ask question".
That should do the trick.

PS: Post is sticky (y)
@Gt city and all other players.
I received a rather disturbing PM from a neighbor today. The person whom I consider a friend, just as much as many others here in forums, had flown multiple blue launches with me over the last two weeks. So many in fact that he too should have been in the top 10. However he was not credited with one launch at all.
Instead all he ever got was the time traveller and cheater message. After contacting GI multiple times for help in the matter, they had sent him something a code to fix the game. This last time or next to last he contacted GI, they again sent him a code to fix the issue but told him if he contacted them again, they will block his game instead.
After having entered the code once again, he got the error message.
Is this how a company that makes money off its players, should treat someone? I'm pretty irate right now.
The neighbor rarely ever complains, always quiet.
I know he did those launches with me. And yet I cannot show proof via screenshots that he did.
I know we conversed often through PMs regarding the launches but it still does not prove he flew with me; does it?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Gt city and all other players.
I received a rather disturbing PM from a neighbor today. The person whom I consider a friend, just as much as many others here in forums, had flown multiple blue launches with me over the last two weeks. So many in fact that he too should have been in the top 10. However he was not credited with one launch at all.
Instead all he ever got was the time traveller and cheater message. After contacting GI multiple times for help in the matter, they had sent him something a code to fix the game. This last time or next to last he contacted GI, they again sent him a code to fix the issue but told him if he contacted them again, they will block his game instead.
After having entered the code once again, he got the error message.
Is this how a company that makes money off its players, should treat someone? I'm pretty irate right now.
The neighbor rarely ever complains, always quiet.
I know he did those launches with me. And yet I cannot show proof via screenshots that he did.
I know we conversed often through PMs regarding the launches but it still does not prove he flew with me; does it?
This is a common problem of GI. I was also block of Top100 for almost a year. After i decided to write ti GI support, first they marked me as Time traveler, even i never change the time or travel out of my time zone (in that period of time). But, i also got a code, and game was somehow reseted, now all works. I did not have any proof to show them i did not cheat.

Any proof (picture) can be send to GI, especially in case of lost of golden and silver tokens. That helps a lot, so usually then can give you back same amount. But not sure for launches, sometimes it is good to have a picture, with whom someone' flying... Like in your case.

Hope it will works now for you too. But it seems that GI servers are still too sensitove, so even regular players are marked as time travelers. Wierd... Hope they can solve that. Somehow. One day... :meh:

el_angelus

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04d2qwv1
Username
angelus
Just sent a ticket to GI because I have completed Back to School and the icon of the event disapperar from my game, only the clock is running and can not collect the prize. Does anybody have the some problem?

I wonder if GI Support even reads the subject line. Because they act like idiots, what they need is a quality control engineer, to tell them what their doing wrong and how to fix it. Alot of it is common since, Like Gabriel Iglesias says in one of his comdey shows, their should be a class called common since LOL:LOL:

Seems to me GI support is overloaded and I believe the code makers have a very hard time. Nobody expected such behavior and it is hard to change anything if randomly happens things you did not intended. The only solution would be to allow adding friends without limit. If someone has you on the list and your is cleared, there is no way to add an old friend. Let's hope they are aware of this and change the code accordingly. In all cases it will mean to create the friend list again from scratch. Patient and keep fighting, never give up :)

D

Deleted member 5399

We have same issues in Windows version. Just need be patient and soon the persons name comes back around.
Either that or create support games like I have.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
For the first time ever, I am being given the following error when trying to join a green mission "This space mission is no longer available. Try to join another space mission." But I get this error for anyone I try to help out. Is this happening to other people too? Or is it just me? I'm on Windows 8.

Top Bottom