1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Windows Game blocked, cheat message?

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by Thimomam, 10 October 2018.

1. Thimomam

Thimomam New Member

Windows PC
    20z07z6b
    Thimomam
    My game (adding friends, alliances, gift sending and receiving) is blocked, a pop-up message shows up that says that I cheated. I don't know what went wrong and sent a message to the developers through Tec Support. Does anybody know how long it takes before I get a reaction?
    I really want to keep playing but now I have to have the game open al day or time will stop and I cannot help any of my neighbours :(

2. ArGi1981

ArGi1981 Active Member

Android
    04gdf349
    ArGi1981
    Same happened to my Windows-game yesterday: Apparently I've violated some terms. Send in a support-ticket but no response yet.:(

Thimomam likes this.
  3. @Thimomam @ArGi1981

Make sure you have a support number, then you know its being dealt with. You should have had an automatic message reply. It depends which way you contacted the support service. Sometimes it doesnt work correctly.

You can make it faster by including a screenshot of your settjngs page which shows your time settings are on automatic. They will ask for this..

4. Thimomam

Thimomam New Member

Windows PC
    20z07z6b
    Thimomam
    I received an automatic reply but there is no support number on there, should there be?
    I'll send the screenshot, thanks for the tip :)

5. Personally ive always had a number. Its how they identify the file.

Did you use the link at the bottom of the forum page. Follow that line and jt shoukd generage a file number #xxxxxx

6. WolfAngus

WolfAngus New Member

Android
    04zjxcg3
    Wolf
    I have the same problem... And funny thing the game crash everytime I try to contact support in game...

7. WolfAngus, use the link shown below to contact support, I have used this link over the years and it has always been reliable:

http://www.game-insight.com/en/support

WolfAngus likes this.
  8. ArGi1981

ArGi1981 Active Member

Android
    04gdf349
    ArGi1981
    You were right they would ask for it, they just did. Weird issue, my time never changed and I've never had this issue on my Android-phone (which did change time-zones during the summer holidays:ROFLMAO: ). Well, anywayz, hope they unblock it quickly. Hope @Thimomam is also quickly recovered.

Last edited: 10 October 2018
  9. First time it happened to me i was sitting in the garden! Android again. It appears to happen less often than before though so they have tweeked something. Glad your on the way back.

Bigglesbaz and ArGi1981 like this.
  10. Thimomam

Thimomam New Member

Windows PC
    20z07z6b
    Thimomam
    When I click the gift-button now I can send gifts but have no friends, they al disappeared and when I want to add I get a popup that I am a cheater? Or that all the people I want to add are cheaters?
    My alliance all give a cheatermessage when I want to visit, is this normal?

11. ArGi1981

ArGi1981 Active Member

Android
    04gdf349
    ArGi1981
    Did you get a response from support and did you act accordingly? If so, just send them another message asking if there is anything you can do to speed up the process. I got my account unblocked yesterday (I did have to remind them though, after I sent the requested screenshot the day before that already)

12. Thimomam

Thimomam New Member

Windows PC
    20z07z6b
    Thimomam
    I answered support as soon as they requested but still no access to friends, I'll send a reminder, thanks.

13. Thimomam

Thimomam New Member

Windows PC
    20z07z6b
    Thimomam
    Do you have access to your friends and allies now?

14. ArGi1981

ArGi1981 Active Member

Android
    04gdf349
    ArGi1981
    Yes.

15. WolfAngus

WolfAngus New Member

Android
    04zjxcg3
    Wolf
    Thanks for the link.

It seems AC consider me as a "time traveller". I don't change any parameter on my tablet... Anyway, I must "correct time / date settings", then take a picture of my tablet to prove it's correct(funny as I don't touch anything ^^ The date / time is already in automatic mode).

16. Just take a picture of the page and send it. If it happens again, send it when you first contact them. Can knock off a couple of days.

17. david smith

david smith 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    209aba02, 20862zbj,04rn9r1c,20xwk96h
    GMRDR,GMRDR3,DS2, g reeper
  18. SactoDave

SactoDave 600+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows PC
    Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
    SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
    They used to say it should NOT be set to automatic, they have many excuses that say it is user error:eek:

19. Big joke is my support game got blocked yesterday. Is on automatic! Looks like it didnt like the automatic hour change.! Lol!

But its just been unblocked. Very rapid, less than 12 hours. Thanks Gi.

Last edited: 30 October 2018
    SactoDave likes this.
  20. augustnightsky

augustnightsky 600+ Star Club

Android, iPad, Windows PC
    Augustnighsky 034cv6dj AirNorth99 Aug99 04xnwpis Aug3 0485j61x Scoot 20i6odw0
    Augustnightsky
    My game got blocked as well. I have never touched the date and Time settings. I was also on automatic,