1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Fuel rings vacancies

Discussion in 'Trading Discussion' started by Pit1024, 1 July 2017.

1. Hi folks,

There are vacancies in two fuel rings as of now:
    1 spot in Wasted fuel ring - pls PM @Pit1024 if interested
    further 2 spots in Flying Monkey fuel ring - pls PM @Robobobo888 if interested

Becoming a member of a fuel ring you will receive 400 drops of fuel (20x F20) daily and you can speed up flights, resp fly green maps flights to win a QL or adventure flights to win your Aztec Pyramid, Colosseum etc.
    You need to
    - be a daily player
    - setup a fuel support account (on a different Windows user or on a different Android or IOS device (if you are experienced technically you might consider using different emulators as well)
    and most important
    - you should commit to log in to your fuel support account once a day and to send 20x F20 from it. Playing a fuel support account if used only for F20 gifting takes 2-3 minutes daily.

Description of how a fuel ring operates and how to setup / how to play a support account you may find here:
    http://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/how-to-set-up-fuel-20-exchange-ring.13483/
    The only thing worth to add is: if you are interested, start a new account, play it until you reach level3 (if you fulfil all missions it will take 3-5 minutes), check whether you are able to send F20 as a gift.
    If F20 - keep playing it until you reach level10, best would be to join an existing fuel ring and to tap the available Planetariums, owned by some of the ring members - you will level up in few days just by collecting few collections; while you level up just send Fuel Catalyst to the other ring members.
    If Pass10 - delete the game, install a new one and start the process from the beginning.

Happy playing to all

PhactorPhil and Robobobo888 like this.
  2. For anyone interested, we still have a couple of spots in 3 different fuel rings. Join in, it'll change your game! :)

Davescharf, benfly123 and Izelman like this.
  3. i know this is 2 weeks old, rather than starting a new thread, i think i know what to do
    if a spot is open

i can do the new account on my phone,

Bob69bob likes this.
  4. Sorry for the delayed response. Do you have a second account set up with F20 as a giftable item?

@kgmcguk1 , your ring has the most vacancies atm. Can you help out here? ;)

5. Robobobo888

Robobobo888 VIP Flyer Active Member

iPad
    Robobobo888
    Robobobo888
    Flying Monkey Fuel Ring has 1 certain vacancy plus 1 "soft" vacancy (member who hasn't participated in over a month but not officially resigned).

@kgmcguk1 How many vacancies does your ring have?

6. I'm not Kevin, but Phyllo has two and Wasted has zero.

Bob69bob likes this.
  7. how do i get the fuel 20, my new game on phone is only fuel 3

8. You play to level 3 then look at your gifts. You will have either Fuel 20 or passenger 10.
    If you got passenger 10 you need to uninstall and try again until you get fuel 20. Once you get
    fuel 20 you have to get to level 10 before you can gift the fuel. You can go ahead and join the ring
    before getting to level 10 you just send catalyst to others until you can send the fuel.

9. kgmcguk1

kgmcguk1 350+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

iPad, iPhone, Windows PC
    Gfhfj123
    Kevin
    Bob69bob likes this.
  10. Speed

Speed 350+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Android, iPad, iPhone, Windows PC
    PM for code
    Speed
    Hi @Pit1024 , @Bob69bob, @Robobobo888, @kgmcguk1 , I was wondering if there were any fuel ring vacancies? I've just set up a 3rd fuel 20 account, currently it's at level 3 but it should be level 10 and ready to go by tomorrow. please let me know. Thank you and have a good day! :)

11. Robobobo888

Robobobo888 VIP Flyer Active Member

iPad
    Robobobo888
    Robobobo888
    We have a vacancy in the Flying Monkey fuel ring. We'd love to have you join us! I will set that up this evening (Wednesday).

Bob69bob and kgmcguk1 like this.
  12. Speed

Speed 350+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Android, iPad, iPhone, Windows PC
    PM for code
    Speed
    Thanks so much @Robobobo888 I really appreciate the help. it's currently at level 5. it should be level 10 on or before the next gift reset is :)

13. Hi. I have just started a 2nd account and have F20 as a giftable item. At the moment I am at level 7 and so I'd be interested if there are still vacancies somewhere.

Bob69bob likes this.
  14. I will check with the 4 admins and see where a slot is open. I'll get back to you ASAP :)

15. Thanks. If I can't find one I'll just send fuel to myself!

Bob69bob likes this.
  16. You'll be doing that anyway! and 20 x20 is better than 1x20 ;)

17. kgmcguk1 likes this.
  18. kgmcguk1

kgmcguk1 350+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

iPad, iPhone, Windows PC
    Gfhfj123
    Kevin
    PM sent

Bob69bob likes this.
  19. @cristian , I have been told that you are interested in joining a fuel ring, is that correct?

cristian likes this.
  20. cristian

cristian Active Member

Android
    04oqg29d
    cristal100001
    Yes it is. In two days I will have another account ready to provide F20. If there is room for me in such a chain, I expect instructions.

Many Thx!

Bob69bob likes this.