Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Free Videos

My android game goes through stages also. Right now, it lets me watch the entire video, then tells me the offer is not available. Tried it for fuel, passengers, commercial and passenger buildings, daily mission. Wouldn't mind so much if it would say not available BEFORE I watch the video, but it makes me watch the whole thing first, then denies me.
When say not available i land a guest plane 1 or 2 after that the video show up and can be run like normal.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Tried that, still says not available after watching the video. :(:(:( It's not that the video doesn't show up, the problem is it lets me watch the video, then says offer not available.
Usually I got this msg when have bad internet connection but is something I think is not your case.:unsure:
For me watch more than 2 free videos per day is very seldom! :blackeye:

Usually I got this msg when have bad internet connection but is something I think is not your case.:unsure:
For me watch more than 2 free videos per day is very seldom! :blackeye:
Definitely not internet connection, because I can watch videos on my windows games. (same internet connection) Also, when I first submitted a ticket, they said "All special offers and bonus videos are sent to the game automatically when you log in with a stable Internet connection. If you don't have them right now, it means there are no any at the moment." So even though there are videos to watch, there are no offers. Leaves me bamboozled. :LOL::LOL::LOL: Luckily, I'm not building anything right now, so don't need the videos. (although they would be nice to change daily missions)

hannoverfan

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yowov2
Username
96fan
Sorry for reactivate this old thread.
I can't watch Videos for about 2 years. I contacted support and like @crescent moon mentiones in this tread, i got the same answer:
All special offers and bonus videos are sent to the game automatically when you log in with a stable Internet connection. If you don't have them right now, it means there are no any at the moment.
And the next answer was:
On Windows there are no videos available.

Free2Play @Ur-quan maybe you have ideas and can help me ???

Sorry for reactivate this old thread.
I can't watch Videos for about 2 years. I contacted support and like @crescent moon mentiones in this tread, i got the same answer:
All special offers and bonus videos are sent to the game automatically when you log in with a stable Internet connection. If you don't have them right now, it means there are no any at the moment.
And the next answer was:

Guess that was an "oops" moment. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I use videos all the time on my windows games! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

And the next answer was:

I think those standard cut and paste responses are about 2 years (maybe 6 months ;)) out of date as well.

Top Bottom