Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Free Videos

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
Is it just me or have the number of free videos been drastically reduced?
It used to be 10 per day, you could actually plan around that.
Now it seems all you get is 2.

It would be really helpful to know if this is intentional and we need to change planning accordingly or if this will be fixed?

The funny thing is that these videos bring money to GI, so for the life of me I cannot understand why they would cut them...?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ygn6mm
Username
Jostein
For me this looks more or less random. Might be its buggy not random..

It would have been great to understand how the videos reset and how many we get. That would hjelp planning a lot.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
No videos available via Windows. Is that right?

Yes. Previously for a long time there was no tech that we could add to the game for them to appear, and right now the tech exists, but it doesn't work with other things game needs. As soon as we find a solution for them to co-exist, we'll introduce free videos to Windows version and will live happily ever after. It's a matter of a few months, hopefully.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043ah8xs
Username
1Storm
I'm terribly sorry to leave you in the dark, but some of the free video stuff is random, some is not, and as an employee I can't officially comment what is happening. I do my best to ensure you have the maximum amount of them when it's possible — but that's about it.
I quit getting the rewards for watching videos months ago, so I only try one every few days, but the issue still has not been fixed...looking forward to the issue finally being resolved so I can get those pesky last few parts to complete builds

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xk32u0
Username
Kate
Hi everyone just joined ☺. I have been getting two videos per night sometimes 4 but last night got 10. In the UK by the way does this make a difference?

I get 10 per day on iOS but there is a limit on how I can use them. For example I can’t use all 10 for extra fuel.

Playing on iOS too and went through a stage when I had a restrictions/limits on how videos could be used......but for some time now I have been able to use all 10x videos for extra F20’s

My android game goes through stages also. Right now, it lets me watch the entire video, then tells me the offer is not available. Tried it for fuel, passengers, commercial and passenger buildings, daily mission. Wouldn't mind so much if it would say not available BEFORE I watch the video, but it makes me watch the whole thing first, then denies me.

Top Bottom