Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Free Video Fluctuations in Windows 10

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
I have taken some time over the last four weeks to note why the number of 'Free Videos' fluctuates in WINDOWS OS. It appears that if a player has more than five greenies (5) they only recieve two (2) free videos, whereas five (5) greenies or below gives the player the full ten (10) free videos. (**Five can be used to obtain coinage, and five to obtain free items to upgrade buildings or release passengers, etc)

This two (2) only video limit is most noticeable (and annoying) if a player purchases greenies at 'sale time' and hangs on to them until the land 'Expansion Sale': during this time it would appear that a player only recieves two (2) free videos until they get down to 5 or below again in the 'greenie bar'.

Hopefully, this information will help players plan their purchases more acurately around gameplay. Unless of course I've got the whole thing wrong! Best to check for yourselves and see if this 'rule' runs true in Windows 10.

Bigglesbaz :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20curkpm
Username
W.W. Feldman
hmmmm,, I'll have to check that out,,just reached 6 greenies,today, prior I was getting 10 a day??? See what happens,,the next few days,,then try a speed up to go back to 5 or less.......

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
hmmmm,, I'll have to check that out,,just reached 6 greenies,today, prior I was getting 10 a day??? See what happens,,the next few days,,then try a speed up to go back to 5 or less.......
Hi WW, yes it appears to drop to two when I go above five greenies - - of course it could 6,7,8,9,10 greenies: that I'm not sure about as haven't enough yet. Be interesting to try and find the exact number of greenies. :) Baz

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20curkpm
Username
W.W. Feldman
Hi WW, yes it appears to drop to two when I go above five greenies - - of course it could 6,7,8,9,10 greenies: that I'm not sure about as haven't enough yet. Be interesting to try and find the exact number of greenies. :) Baz
I hit the planetarium twice, then zip??? except a free plane came in,,,then I had to go to work to get sunburned maximus trying to finish waxing the sailboat,,,

Top Bottom