Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Frastration. An open letter to the developers

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
after about 1-2 years in the game (level 54) I'm so frustrated from the game, so I am considering to quit.
Why?

The game progress is way too slow and ridiculously expensive.

For example I need to upgrade my airport to hold more passengers. For that I need 360,000 coins + items + wait. The whole process will take at least a month or more. That's ridiculousky slow, which makes me feel frastrated.
Regarding the adventures. I've never ever able to finish any mission, even though running 5 planes which are flying almost all day lond.
That's frastrating. The current romantic mission is the first mission I've decided to skip, knowing I've no chance to complete it.

I need to upgrade my runway and get more passengers. I need more than million coins for that. It's seems it's gonna take months to achieve that. Frastrating.

Thought about upgrading to silver or gold player. Come on.. 9$ per silver and about 30$ for gold? Netflix subscription costs less. Again frastrating.

The relative game progress in other games is by far much faster.

For several days I'm collecting few coins and does not doing too much in the game.

I really hope the developers will do a significant improvement, otherwise... You will lose me as a player. Thats a pity. Sure for me.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
@amir77a I'll share a few of the same things I've shared with others. I can't see your city so I'm flying blind, so to speak

1. Start a space program. The easiest way to earn coins is through Space. Do it with neighbors here
2. Dump all your non forum neighbors. They don't bring you anything
3. Put your needs in your signature so people know what to send you
4. Focus on the control tower. More planes flying means more money when they land. It also means an increased shot at finishing events if that's your thing. The terminal can wait a bit as can the Town Hall.
5. Visit planetariums, academies, and training centers with ALL your neighbor visits (preferably planetariums). There's a list on this forum of everyone who has them and if you ask in advance they'll all add you as a neighbor so you can access them. I earn on average 8-10k per day in coins by visiting them and nothing else.

Feel free to PM or tag me if you want other ideas

Thanks for your advises.

It seems I should totally reset my neighbors list, and start all over.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
@amir77a Agree with whats been said here. Looking at your profile, it was last updated in May 2018 which shows me your not very active on here. Make more use of the forum and its members. There is good advice on here. Update your signature. If you do events ask questions in the event thread.
There's nothing wrong with the development of the game, its a long term strategy exercise. Sounds like youve done the long term, but missed out on the strategy. Youve got plenty of good advice from the guys above. Use it.

I've update my signature. Thanks for the advise.

I've never said anything wrong with the development, just thinking the game should be played more easily.

I would prefer a game that entitles me to play on my own, with faster progress.
I do understand that with no co-operation I will fly nowhere.

I've update my signature. Thanks for the advise.

I've never said anything wrong with the development, just thinking the game should be played more easily.

I would prefer a game that entitles me to play on my own, with faster progress.
I do understand that with no co-operation I will fly nowhere.

Maybe the most important quote could be to set the item you need in your ingame name.
Forum signature is usefull if you take part of exchange topics for buildings.
But having your most important item to receive inside you ingame name will help to effectively receive it

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03gm4u1f
Username
-Sayuri-
I just visited your city. In my opinion, your main problem is your land. Your priority should be expansion. Very small town, no wonder you can’t achieve better progress and Hence frustration. Be patient, collect greenies every weekend, and invest in land. When visiting Neighbours, collect items for space launch ready boxes, visiting pads and planetariums. Do launches and gather enough coins to buy grand hotel Which will increase you city population for 300, so you dont have to focus all your coins in upgrading town hall, and redirect them to upgrading control tower and buy more planes..I added you as neighbour and will inform you when im planing my launch so you can participate...

:hungry:

after about 1-2 years in the game (level 54) I'm so frustrated from the game, so I am considering to quit.
Why?

The game progress is way too slow and ridiculously expensive.

For example I need to upgrade my airport to hold more passengers. For that I need 360,000 coins + items + wait. The whole process will take at least a month or more. That's ridiculousky slow, which makes me feel frastrated.
Regarding the adventures. I've never ever able to finish any mission, even though running 5 planes which are flying almost all day lond.
That's frastrating. The current romantic mission is the first mission I've decided to skip, knowing I've no chance to complete it.

I need to upgrade my runway and get more passengers. I need more than million coins for that. It's seems it's gonna take months to achieve that. Frastrating.

Thought about upgrading to silver or gold player. Come on.. 9$ per silver and about 30$ for gold? Netflix subscription costs less. Again frastrating.

The relative game progress in other games is by far much faster.

For several days I'm collecting few coins and does not doing too much in the game.

I really hope the developers will do a significant improvement, otherwise... You will lose me as a player. Thats a pity. Sure for me.
Hi,
As everyone say i am agree with them all.
Just to let you know about me when i join this great forum in Jan.2016 i was searching how to contact neighbors.
I found this forum and i start to contact many players here i send them a PM and i found amazing members they help me by sending flight items the first person who take care of me he is Ten he teach me many thing to do in the forum and wasted eagle this guy he is amazing we start together and we contact those who have planetarium and we send to each other the names.
An i was thinking its impossible that i complete the 100 green launch that days no contact with Android and IOS just windows players.
After 1 months in the forum someone ask me to join his private thread that day no area 51 its just private conversation anyway i was thinking to quit because i cannot buy a greenies too in my country it was difficult i find a way to buy but not that much and i start to learn from this group i was invited to be a member with them now from that day everything change with me.
They help in launches and i complete the 100 green launch in 2 weeks do you believe that i took 3rd place with just 12 points they allowed me to put 12 points only and hijack the launch for them and they help me alot after few months i became a famous and i have many members as friend and i just post in the trading thread what i need and many send me and they are not waiting from me to return.
My point here is find the good members and they are a lot in the forum but the important thing is to be a good person with them respect them dont cheat this is the key to have many friends.
Now after 3 years in forum look at me what i became you have to login daily chat with them add only those who you contact them join a group learn from them and ask them.
I want you after 2 months post and let us know what the changes happen with you.
Wish you the best everything its depends on you if you want to complete playing or not (y)

Last edited:

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
If you've been here in the forum for almost a year (edit: you joined Oct 2017, so more than a year) and still feeling frustrated, I think you don't even spend some times to read all the useful infos that are available in this forum.

I know at some points, I'll feel frustrated too but it'll be in the future (when 100-limit takes its toll on me and when land becomes sooo expensive)

But really, read this forum. There are lots of guides in the guide section that will help you. Read read read, ask question, be pro-active.

Hi,
As everyone say i am agree with them all.
Just to let you know about me when i join this great forum in Jan.2016 i was searching how to contact neighbors.
I found this forum and i start to contact many players here i send them a PM and i found amazing members they help me by sending flight items the first person who take care of me he is Ten he teach me many thing to do in the forum and wasted eagle this guy he is amazing we start together and we contact those who have planetarium and we send to each other the names.
An i was thinking its impossible that i complete the 100 green launch that days no contact with Android and IOS just windows players.
After 1 months in the forum someone ask me to join his private thread that day no area 51 its just private conversation anyway i was thinking to quit because i cannot buy a greenies too in my country it was difficult i find a way to buy but not that much and i start to learn from this group i was invited to be a member with them now from that day everything change with me.
They help in launches and i complete the 100 green launch in 2 weeks do you believe that i took 3rd place with just 12 points they allowed me to put 12 points only and hijack the launch for them and they help me alot after few months i became a famous and i have many members as friend and i just post in the trading thread what i need and many send me and they are not waiting from me to return.
My point here is find the good members and they are a lot in the forum but the important thing is to be a good person with them respect them do cheat this is the key to have many friends.
Now after 3 years in forum look at me what i became you have to login daily chat with them add only those who you contact them join a group learn from them and ask them.
I want you after 2 months post and let us know what the changes happen with you.
Wish you the best everything its depends on you if you want to complete playing or not (y)[/QUOTE)
I agree with all @Husam says I too was struggling and with the help of great members like @rocky and @SactoDave who took me under their wing and helped me understand what to do I have achieved more than I thought I ever would.
Listen to @Husam`s wise words and also to any forum member who gives advice we are all here to help you enjoy the game.:)(y)

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
I just visited your city. In my opinion, your main problem is your land. Your priority should be expansion. Very small town, no wonder you can’t achieve better progress and Hence frustration. Be patient, collect greenies every weekend, and invest in land. When visiting Neighbours, collect items for space launch ready boxes, visiting pads and planetariums. Do launches and gather enough coins to buy grand hotel Which will increase you city population for 300, so you dont have to focus all your coins in upgrading town hall, and redirect them to upgrading control tower and buy more planes..I added you as neighbour and will inform you when im planing my launch so you can participate...

Many thanks for your advises.
Regarding the needed land expansion I totally agree BUT all greenies are invested in the land purchase only.
I'm collecting it every week and never misses it. Still,Not enough greenies and no other way to get those precious greenies other than purchase it...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03gm4u1f
Username
-Sayuri-
Many thanks for your advises.
Regarding the needed land expansion I totally agree BUT all greenies are invested in the land purchase only.
I'm collecting it every week and never misses it. Still,Not enough greenies and no other way to get those precious greenies other than purchase it...

I honestly hope you buy land when there is Land expansion sale for 10$? Just checkin’...

Money is accelerator That’s true.

But you also have to keep in mind that upgrading Game, maintaining , bringing new stuff , everything that makes Game interesting costs money. Real money. Not Game coins. Hence purshasing Which i find reasonable.

Arm yourself with patience since you dont want to Invest some of Real funds

I honestly hope you buy land when there is Land expansion sale for 10$? Just checkin’...

Money is accelerator That’s true.

But you also have to keep in mind that upgrading Game, maintaining , bringing new stuff , everything that makes Game interesting costs money. Real money. Not Game coins. Hence purshasing Which i find reasonable.

Arm yourself with patience since you dont want to Invest some of Real funds
Couldn’t agree more!
At first I didn’t want to spend real money either. Then I realized that playing this game is almost the same as going to the movies, or getting a new book, so I decided to establish a budget and follow it strictly. That made all the difference in my gaming experience.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items

BTW grand hotel is 300 silver tokens. I don't think I have that amount (where can I check that?)

Top Bottom