1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Forum Suggestion: Favorite Threads

Discussion in 'Airport City Feature Requests & Suggestions' started by Navigata07, 25 January 2018.

1. Navigata07

Navigata07 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    This is actually a suggestion for the forum design. I like the simple layout and the ability to search quickly and receive emails. However there is one gripe I have: It's too cumbersome to get to the threads I am highly interested in. To reduce the time it takes to click watched threads and scroll until I find the thread I am interested in, it would be really nice if we have a "Favorite Thread" mini tab for us to quickly get to the thread of interest. Place it near the "watched forums" and "watched threads" sub tabs.

nick6901, LjGibbs and Bob69bob like this.
  2. Great idea!

Navigata07 likes this.
  3. Navigata07

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    Honestly, Im surprised nobody has brought it up. You can always search, but clicking a few buttons is even faster

Bob69bob likes this.
  4. Any suggestions for the forum posted in this thread (y) click the link below .
    http://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/forum-suggestions-comments.25/
    The thread here only for the Airport city suggestions.
    By the way good idea. (y)

Bob69bob likes this.
  5. Navigata07

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    Husam likes this.