Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Forum Members Flyers League Table

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Forum Members Flyers League Table
I have been wondering how many planes I have flown across one year of game play. It would have been interesting if there was a Flyers League Table, listing each months flight results (from January to December) and prizes awarded, one for each of the 10 planes that fly to destinations, followed by a grand total prize awarded for the year.

Ideally just for forum members, but this is where the problem lies.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

(n)(n)(n) you mean like this award
15_1485203933l.jpg
Awarded to members that achieve the Number One position in the Lunar Flights weekly challenge and did 1000+ of launches.
But for Planes not launches :D

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
here lies the problem with AC
the better you have progressed, the higher the rewards, for us trying to catch i can never get to number 1 to get the greaer reward

that being said i would do it just to see how many flights i have done for the year

although at 30k per week for 52 weeks
its a lot 1,560,000
some do that in a week

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
(n)(n)(n) you mean like this award
15_1485203933l.jpg
Awarded to members that achieve the Number One position in the Lunar Flights weekly challenge and did 1000+ of launches.
But for Planes not launches :D

Yes, this would be for planes. How many planes of each type you fly each month.

If you had a fleet of, let's say, 10 planes, and all your planes finished in the top 100 Flyers League Table, you would received 10 prizes for the month, one prize for each plane type in your fleet.

The size of your prize would be determined by the type of plane, so a Condor would earn you a larger prize than a Thunderbird, and a Thunderbird would earn you a larger prize than a Falcon, and so on. The small the planes, the small the prizes or the larger the planes the larger the prizes, depending on how you see things.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom