Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Flights not counting AGAIN???

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I am surprised because I read some article which say that 5G is not ready yet ! picture below says :
black : test in progress
green : telecom operators plan to sell subscription
red : countries which are black and green
last update : March 2018

View attachment 13417

So, I wonder if we speak about the same thing ! or if this article is wrong !

Maybe we are speaking of 2 different things...cell phone service is being test for 5g by a few companies starting this year...but my original post said WiFi...so are we speaking about WiFi or cell phone service?

View attachment 13420 View attachment 13420
@KingJJ are you sure....I have an Asus router and we have 5G....we’ve had it for years...not the same router but this is similar to our latest one....so I’m very confused ...and nope not kidding.
Oh no no... I meant 5G (5th generation) network, not 5G Hz wifi network! :ROFLMAO:
Ok, I won't say people that I'm in mobile business anymore!! :banghead::bag:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Welcome to Korea!! We complain that 4G is getting too slow now!! :D
@JayBee, I thought you were kidding!
There's no commercial 5G available in the world yet. You can trust me on this ;)
They might be testing but no commercial phones available with 5G in the market now.

I didn't see your posts ! ! so, we agree ! I think too there is no commercial 5G at the moment !

Lol...seems s if no one actually read my first post...just saw 5G and ran with it...is this a new rock?

So, you spoke about wifi dual band with 5Ghz ? ?

Top Bottom