Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Finally Level 80 Reached!

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
1710675241002.png

This will probably go on Guinness World record as the game that takes longest to level up. LOL

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Level 80 is just the beginning.
Now 3-star all destinations.
I've probably been at this game longer than most here. When GI decided to go with PC Thats when I started, lol its been 12 years or more now and still working on stars, though its mostly tbirds condors and alliance maps

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
On another note for those high level cant afford anymore land, city wide or no land sales for your game. Anyhoo my gripe is, that with multiples of event buildings, ie 24 eggs and 6 markets, and well buildings need to go in storage. But wait, how many years have we chased after the clover and the bunnies? My buildings were all completed, a decade ago and theres been no issue with having to wait on rebuilding something that already existed. It even with this event bounced me back to the plot line, the story!! Ridiculous!!!!

Top Bottom