1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Android Favorite Neighbours List gone

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by p2p, 9 September 2018.

1. p2p

p2p Active Member

Android
    04xvr12e
    AceGG
    This is the 2nd tine it happens. The neighbours are in the main list, but the yellow heart next to all my fav neighbours is gone.
    The alliance list works fine.
    Considering the poor way the neighbour lists work it will take a while to find and add the fav neighbours.

Already contacted support through chat, but they're super slow.

Anyone experienced something like this?

TeresaLisboa likes this.
  2. Happened to me too a couple of times during the last weeks. Not really funny!

3. p2p

p2p Active Member

Android
    04xvr12e
    AceGG
    Got a reply finally after 3 days:
    "After the update, we changed the friend list design. To find favorite friends you need to tap "sort by" " :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

4. It happened to me even after I updated the game.Bu*****s!

5. It happened to a few of my favorites. I found out that they had problems with their cities, which were restored by GI. And I thought that was the reason for being unmarked

6. p2p

p2p Active Member

Android
    04xvr12e
    AceGG
    But all 20 or 30 of them? That's unlikely..
    Plus this happened 2 weeks after the update.

7. p2p

p2p Active Member

Android
    04xvr12e
    AceGG
    This time it happened as I said in my previous post 2 weeks after the update. Obviously there's a bug on their side. And their reply is once every 2 days or 3.