Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Falcon Aircraft always braking down

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20xs01rf
Username
Thunderwulf
Why does my Falcon my falcon aircraft keep breaking down after every flight. This annoying as it takes 12 hours to repair or 3 airport cash to speed repair. At this rate I am unable to complete my alliance weekly task. My repair hanger is updated to my level ( 59) so why can,t I use engine parts to repair it. GI do something about this as this game is getting more frustrating and less enjoyable to play.

Why does my Falcon my falcon aircraft keep breaking down after every flight. This annoying as it takes 12 hours to repair or 3 airport cash to speed repair. At this rate I am unable to complete my alliance weekly task. My repair hanger is updated to my level ( 59) so why can,t I use engine parts to repair it. GI do something about this as this game is getting more frustrating and less enjoyable to play.
Mine break down regularly as well. All aircraft from Giant upwards cannot be repaired with warehouse items. You either pay or wait.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Why does my Falcon my falcon aircraft keep breaking down after every flight. This annoying as it takes 12 hours to repair or 3 airport cash to speed repair. At this rate I am unable to complete my alliance weekly task. My repair hanger is updated to my level ( 59) so why can,t I use engine parts to repair it. GI , do something about this as this game is getting more frustrating and less enjoyable to play.

This is something which we all experience many times during game play. Simply put, you are being tested by Game Insight. It is just one of multiple test's. In this case, do you have the patence to wait 12 hours for your plane to repair itself? Or, will you spend 3 green notes to speed up the repair process? I always wait, however long it may take.

Do not let Game Insight grind you down.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Notice to all neighbors at some point gifting will likely be down for me.
I have a hurricane taking aim at us and will likely lose power and/or internet.
Gifting will continue as I can and resume when possible.
First priority - be safe. Our thoughts are with you and all those affected by these storms coming at us!

Top Bottom