Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Expanding and looking for 2 new members

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0487o1tq
Username
uhk newstart
Hi there.

We just moved to level 4 in our alliance and can add 2 more members.
We all use Facebook Messenger to talk, coordinate tasks, space launch etc. Criteria to join:

1) Level 60 or higher
2) Do at least 1 task a week (unless we agree less. We all do have a real life. ;-) )
3) Fly 20k+ passengers a week or more is preferred
4) You must play on Android or iOS. Windows edition isn't compatible.

We are level 77, 77, 76, 66, 63 and 61. Our primary weekly goal is to make 4 points (all players finish 1 task), and we are usually around rank 100 to 200 in the weekly contest.
We're from Denmark/USA, Portugal, Russia and Burma. We have one stand by member from Ireland as well, but she will wait re-joining.

Please write me to join. We look forward to welcome 2 new members. :)

Best regards

Ulrich

Hi there.

We all use Facebook Messenger to talk, coordinate tasks, space launch etc. Criteria to join:

1) Level 60 or higher
2) Do at least 1 task a week (unless we agree less. We all do have a real life. ;-) )

We are level 77, 77, 76, 66, 63 and 61. Our primary weekly goal is to make 4 points (all players finish 1 task), and we are usually around rank 100 to 200 in the weekly contest.
We're from Denmark/USA, Portugal, Russia and Burma. We have one stand by member from Ireland as well, but she will wait re-joining.

Best regards

Ulrich

Just curious - what part of windows version is not compatible with android or IOS? My alliance has players from all 3 versions. Or are you referring to facebook version when you mention windows?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0487o1tq
Username
uhk newstart
Just curious - what part of windows version is not compatible with android or IOS? My alliance has players from all 3 versions. Or are you referring to facebook version when you mention windows?
Uh... sorry. You're right. It's the Facebook version that doesn't work with Android/iOS. Thanks for reminding. ;-)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0487o1tq
Username
uhk newstart
Hi, I would be interested, Im only Level 56, but I play very regular and would be happy to use facebook messenger to keep in contact with you all, I'm from England, UK
Hey Michael.
You're more than welcome. You do one weekly task?
Best regards
Ulrich

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0487o1tq
Username
uhk newstart
Hi, I would be interested, Im only Level 56, but I play very regular and would be happy to use facebook messenger to keep in contact with you all, I'm from England, UK
I tried adding you, but it won't go through. Please try adding me: 0487o1tq

Michael

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03pkxomv
Username
Mikeyb
Hey Michael.
You're more than welcome. You do one weekly task?
Best regards
Ulrich

@Ullenulle

I will certainly try my best each week, if I’m not able to due to resources needed to fly certain flights, I will let you know.
I will send you friend request once server speeds up, atm the server on my game is super slow. Thank you and look forward to being part of your alliance.

Uh... sorry. You're right. It's the Facebook version that doesn't work with Android/iOS. Thanks for reminding. ;-)
Glad it's just Facebook version. You'd miss out on a large portion of good players by not allowing Windows version. :) Poor facebook players seem to be the lost child anymore. They don't even have helicopters yet. Anyway, good luck with your alliance!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0487o1tq
Username
uhk newstart
Glad it's just Facebook version. You'd miss out on a large portion of good players by not allowing Windows version. :) Poor facebook players seem to be the lost child anymore. They don't even have helicopters yet. Anyway, good luck with your alliance!
Thank you and you too. We got our two new members. Good forum! :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0487o1tq
Username
uhk newstart
Hi out there.

We're closed for now. Be back in about 25 weeks to look for another two members. ;-)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ng2io1
Username
Ahlooserville
Hi there.

1) Level 60 or higher

Best regards

Ulrich
I just was in a group and the manager fell asleep and it fell apart. I’m level 69. I average 50-$0k a week and always complete one task. I just started my group because I’m sick of going strong then the manager quits. I’d like to join if you promise to keep going!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ng2io1
Username
Ahlooserville
I just was in a group and the manager fell asleep and it fell apart. I’m level 69. I average 50-70k a week and always complete one task. I just started my group because I’m sick of going strong then the manager quits. I’d like to join if you promise to keep going!
I don’t use Facebook messenger but I can if you send me your name..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0487o1tq
Username
uhk newstart
I just was in a group and the manager fell asleep and it fell apart. I’m level 69. I average 50-$0k a week and always complete one task. I just started my group because I’m sick of going strong then the manager quits. I’d like to join if you promise to keep going!

Hi there.
Thank you for your message. As I posted a few days ago, then we filled the vacant positions. :) In about 5 months we will be ready to take 2 more members. So if you are still out of luck there, keep in touch. ;-)

Best regards

Ulrich

Top Bottom