Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

*Exclusive* - Airport City to become Children's TV Show

Just received this report today in my inbox to share with everyone.

Exclusive Report by Loof Lipra

Following hot on the heels of shows such as Thomas The Tank Engine and Chugginton, Game Insight and Road 404 have announced that from the 1st April 2015 they will start production of turning their hit mobile game Airport City into a children's TV show.

Initial plans that I have seen show that popular aircraft will be named and turned into well know characters such as Delta Dave, Jumbo Jim and Turboprop Terry.
Along with the new additional character Aircraft, the developers were keen to mention that all the popular characters we know and love such as Captain Jack, Stewardess Jane, Air Controller Sven and Duke Crooker will all make regular appearances on the show.

The lead developer Prial Lofo said "As the game has been such a huge success, we were keen to turn it into an educational TV show aimed at children from 3+, although we understand it could also appeal to fans of the game which are much older. We will also be integrating it into the actual game, so players will be rewarded with 50 Green Airport Cash for every episode they watch."

Reading scripts for the upcoming episodes they show journeys to many countries, such as Turkey, London and Japan. Children will learn about local cultures and history in a fun and exciting way.

Although no episodes have yet been created, as the release date is not scheduled until 1st April 2016, we were shown a rough draft of the new TV Theme Tune and are able to share that with you today. We must admit the tune is very catchy, especially for a draft version and can see it being an instant hit.

Flying all around the world
Having so much fun
So much to see and explore

Captain Jack, stewardess Jane
Air Controller Sven
Who could ask for more

Here we go
Here we go

The news has been announced on the Game Insight website and also it appears on the new TV shows beta website.

Game Insight Announcement
Airport City Show Website

Last edited:
The Airport City TV show plot is based loosely on the movie "Edge of Tomorrow", where the hero (an Astronaut Academy graduate) wakes up to find that he is about to do the same quests that he had done yesterday (or was it last year, he wasn't certain). But every time he is about to complete the task, time ran out and he is sucked into a vortex, only to wake up to find that he is about to do the same quests that he had done yesterday (or was it last year, he wasn't certain).

Loof Lipra spelled backwards is April Fool. Congratulations, GI, who would have guessed you had a sense of humor.
Cheers,
Tom

Glad you all liked it!

Got to say though it had nothing to do with GI. The mock websites and theme tune were completely down to myself!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Just received this report today in my inbox to share with everyone.

Following hot on the heels of shows such as Thomas The Tank Engine and Chugginton, Game Insight and Road 404 have announced that from the 1st April 2015 they will start production of turning their hit mobile game Airport City into a children's TV show.

Initial plans that I have seen show that popular aircraft will be named and turned into well know characters such as Delta Dave, Jumbo Jim and Turboprop Terry.
Along with the new additional character Aircraft, the developers were keen to mention that all the popular characters we know and love such as Captain Jack, Stewardess Jane, Air Controller Sven and Duke Crooker will all make regular appearances on the show.

The lead developer Prial Lofo said "As the game has been such a huge success, we were keen to turn it into an educational TV show aimed at children from 3+, although we understand it could also appeal to fans of the game which are much older. We will also be integrating it into the actual game, so players will be rewarded with 50 Green Airport Cash for every episode they watch."

Reading scripts for the upcoming episodes they show journeys to many countries, such as Turkey, London and Japan. Children will learn about local cultures and history in a fun and exciting way.

Although no episodes have yet been created, as the release date is not scheduled until 1st April 2016, we were shown a rough draft of the new TV Theme Tune and are able to share that with you today. We must admit the tune is very catchy, especially for a draft version and can see it being an instant hit.

Flying all around the world
Having so much fun
So much to see and explore

Captain Jack, stewardess Jane
Air Controller Sven
Who could ask for more

Here we go
Here we go

The news has been announced on the Game Insight website and also it appears on the new TV shows beta website.

Game Insight Announcement
Airport City Show Website
Good attempt at making us april fools :sneaky:

Dave, that's awesome!

Thank you (y)

I almost didn't go ahead with it as was waiting for the finished version of the song to arrive in time, but it never did. In the end I had to settle for the draft version I was sent, but I think it added to the creditability of the hoax!

Will post the finished song when it arrives, as should be much better quality then the draft!

Top Bottom