Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

excavation maps

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I have some too - alexandria, area 51, bangalore, berkeley, miami, nagoya, perth, puerto rico. Some of these are for an old quest that gave the training center - in 2013 I think but they haven't done it again. I'm hopeful that they are going to run it again.
Actualy Alexandria, Nagoya, Puerto Rico, Miami and Sacramento are blue launch maps needed for Space needle collection. You get them on geting 1st place on blue launch.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I have a few of these maps in my inventory, but can't use them.
Can some one explain why?
When you activate map you should be able to fly to that specific destination you activate. You shoud go to third tab in flights icon (first one is regular destinations, second one are space flights and third are excavation map flights). From there you can fly to destinations for which map is activate. Maps are activated from maps tab in inventory.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
How do I use them?
Same as excavation maps. Activate it in map section. Keep in mind that you need jet plane for those destinations. Map lasts 12.5 hours, flight last 12h. You need either additionsl radar or spare wire for it. Each destination have items for one collection. For me i needed one collection from each of 5 destination for one space needle, looks like that after the update 3 collection from each destinations will be needed for 1 space needle. Activated map is visible in regular flights tab at the top of the list.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Same as excavation maps. Activate it in map section. Keep in mind that you need jet plane for those destinations. Map lasts 12.5 hours, flight last 12h. You need either additionsl radar or spare wire for it. Each destination have items for one collection. For me i needed one collection from each of 5 destination for one space needle, looks like that after the update 3 collection from each destinations will be needed for 1 space needle. Activated map is visible in regular flights tab at the top of the list.
It is good that i did those flights in time, when one collection gives 1 Space Needle :sneaky:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
That's adventure. : )
Excavation maps are not actually maps, they are items like Landing Lamps. You don't use them, you just send the flight that requires one.

Top Bottom