Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Evening All -Space

pickers

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xa8j89
Username
pickers
I am coming back to this game from 2 years out and require new friends as my old ones have all stopped playing the game. In addition I am attempting the space program missions so if you have some space buildings to click on it would be beneficial. Thanks

GameName: Pickers
Friend Code: 04xa8j89
My Alliance:

Operating System: Android

Level - 60 / Stars⭐️ - 175

Urgent Needs: Fuel 20 - Spropeller - Attitude Indicator - Navigation module

Building needs: Control Lv7, Terminal Lv7, Mission Control Lv3, Town Hall Lv8, Sweet Factory, Furniture factory

Updated: 24th November 2017

I am coming back to this game from 2 years out and require new friends as my old ones have all stopped playing the game. In addition I am attempting the space program missions so if you have some space buildings to click on it would be beneficial. Thanks

My Alliance:

Building needs: Control Lv7, Terminal Lv7, Mission Control Lv3, Town Hall Lv8, Sweet Factory, Furniture factory

I sent you a neighbor request. My gifting is pretty much spoken for, but I have planetariums, training centers, mcc3 & all 3 launch pads, and cosmic fuel stations to click on. :)

My Alliance:

My Alliance:

Angie(2), Level 75, has sent you a f/r, kindly accept. You may be interested in joining Angie2 Alliance - if so, please read on

ANGIE2 - LEVEL 3 ALLIANCE LOOKING FOR 3 NEW MEMBERS

Requirements:

- member of the forum
- level 60 or higher
- carry a minimum of 20-25K passengers per week
- complete one Weekly Alliance Mission Task per week

PM if interested. Thank you.

Top Bottom