Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Euro in London? Hilarious! ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I didn't pay much attention to the collections so far since there was so much else to explore. Now I took a closer look at the first ones and I laughed out loud when I saw that the Euro coin can be obtained in London. I guess this was implementd long before Brexit became a sad reality but cheers to the twisted mind of the developer who came up with this. ;)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I didn't pay much attention to the collections so far since there was so much else to explore. Now I took a closer look at the first ones and I laughed out loud when I saw that the Euro coin can be obtained in London. I guess this was implementd long before Brexit became a sad reality but cheers to the twisted mind of the developer who came up with this. ;)
And how does it make any more or less sense than Cent? (Arabic and Chinese coins are there too)

Have you ever heard about the City of London? Quite a bit of the Euros on the continent are managed from there. Just like assets in other currencies. Transaction volume-wise, Pound is barely used in London, all the supranational multi-billion deals are denominated in Dollars or Euros.

The collection is about "financial hub" aspect of London, not "just another large city".

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Have you ever heard about the City of London? Quite a bit of the Euros on the continent are managed from there. Just like assets in other currencies. Transaction volume-wise, Pound is barely used in London, all the supranational multi-billion deals are denominated in Dollars or Euros.

I know that this is currently the case but with Theresa May's "hard Brexit", nobody knows how this may develop in the future. If I'm not mistaken, some 5500 companies depend on London keeping the so-called "EU-Pass" to be allowed to keep trading the way they did so far and depending on how hard she wants the Brexit to be, many of them might get into big trouble. Cities like Bruxelles, Dublin, Frankfurt and others are already happily welcoming financial brokers from London who are moving from there already.
Besides, the Euros traded there are paper money, no coins. Better don't try to pay anything in London with a Euro coin or people will give you quite bad remarks, at least that is my personal experience.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I know that this is currently the case but with Theresa May's "hard Brexit", nobody knows how this may develop in the future. If I'm not mistaken, some 5500 companies depend on London keeping the so-called "EU-Pass" to be allowed to keep trading the way they did so far and depending on how hard she wants the Brexit to be, many of them might get into big trouble. Cities like Bruxelles, Dublin, Frankfurt and others are already happily welcoming financial brokers from London who are moving from there already.
Besides, the Euros traded there are paper money, no coins. Better don't try to pay anything in London with a Euro coin or people will give you quite bad remarks, at least that is my personal experience.
You're still looking at the completely wrong side of it : D Follow the Dollar (or cent to be precise) : )

Top Bottom