Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Error uploading Avatar

SannSunn

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ab28uz4
Username
SS (followed by what I need most)
I'm not sure this is the right place to post this comment, if not, let me know.
I'm having issues uploading an avatar. I tried resizing it, but I still get an error telling me it is too big for the servers. My avatar is now 4,00kb, I have no clue how small this is, but I can tell the actual picture is very small. What can I do to upload an avatar, already tried several things.
SannSunn

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Yes, we have a small issue with uploading files/pictures, and will solve this a.s.a.p.
Sorry for troubles, will let you know when it will work.

Regards, GT (y)

SannSunn

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ab28uz4
Username
Seriously? That is great! Not that you're having issues, but I felt so stupid for not being able to add an avatar.
Thanks and good luck fixing the issues!

SannSunn

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ab28uz4
Username
Gt, apparently the issues with uploading an avatar are resolved. I noticed a new neighbor had an avatar so I gave it a try and it worked.

Only I still have issues with inserting a picture. I thought it was because of the issues but now I'm not sure if I'm doing it the right way. Can you help me or should I start a new thread?
Right now I'm doing it by making a link in Dropbox and then inserting it by adding a picture.

SannSunn

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Gt, apparently the issues with uploading an avatar are resolved. I noticed a new neighbor had an avatar so I gave it a try and it worked.

Only I still have issues with inserting a picture. I thought it was because of the issues but now I'm not sure if I'm doing it the right way. Can you help me or should I start a new thread?
Right now I'm doing it by making a link in Dropbox and then inserting it by adding a picture.

SannSunn
Yes, works with avatar, but not with picture upload. Hope soon it will work...

Top Bottom