1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Android Dual question

Discussion in 'Airport City Questions' started by Tommy, 13 October 2018.

1. Tommy

Tommy Active Member

Android
    04qrs0h4
    Deeman52
    What is the point of a alliance? Do we get anything extra?

And second...helicopter fuel...do we gave to keep producing our own or will you get it in flight drops

Thanks
    Tommy

2. Others will answer much better but here is a start...

alliances give you alliance maps and bonuses that last a week

helicopters are a waste of time once you have 3-starred them.(There are several opinions on this)

3. Alliance maps = new destinations = more stars
    And also new collections with valuable prizes
    But maps are only given to alliances in top 100

And besides, alliances can be a lot of fun, if you find the right group of people ;)

Answering your specific question: the only way to get heli fuel is by producing it. As far as I know, there are no barrels of heli fuel.

4. Tommy

Tommy Active Member

Android
    04qrs0h4
    Deeman52
    Ok so 3 star them and apply resources someplace else...gotcha..thanks Chazzy

5. The point is:
    1. If you complete weekly tasks you get anything from 10% extra experience if you complete 10% tasks; 30% extra experience if you compkete 30% alliance tasks; extra 50% flight income if you complete 50% of alliance tasks; 50% less breakdowns if you complete 70% of alliance tasks; 10% increase of all activated bonuses if you complete 100% of alliance tasks. These bonuses are active for a week and to achieve them they are calculated per total alliance participation.
    2.Every week depending on your alliance ranking you will get alliance map chests (which contains special alliance destination map set which will give you an S3 plane and plenty of sky captains), alliance bonus chest (which contains anything from ql to dice)

You produce your own no drops from flights.

6. Tommy

Tommy Active Member

Android
    04qrs0h4
    Deeman52
    Thanks Teresa...so that's what I'm looking for. I play another game and my clan there uses the line app...so im bouncing alliances right now...but thanks...much appreciated

7. But they also get handy to complete some daily missions - once you’re flying big birds, it can be difficult to complete 40 flights ... unless you use some heli flights ;)

8. Tommy

Tommy Active Member

Android
    04qrs0h4
    Deeman52
    Teboho...thanks again
    I really appreciate the guidance

Teboho likes this.
  9. Tommy

Tommy Active Member

Android
    04qrs0h4
    Deeman52
    Ah...ok I see what you are sayint... I'll get the hang of it eventually lol

Teboho likes this.
  10. Alliance maps have some interesting bonuses you can earn as well. I'd suggest joining an alliance to collect the items but not trying those maps until your game is more advanced along.