Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Dropping a Plane

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
johnboy412000
What does it mean to Drop a Plane and once dropped can it be brought back in to service. One of the goals involves dropping a plane. I don't want to risk losing the plane.

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
it is the quest where you sell the propeller-driven plane and need to buy a new plane powerful propeller-driven?

after you make 3 stars for flights to small village and training flights you really don't use the propeller- driven...so you can sell the plane...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
johnboy412000
it is the quest where you sell the propeller-driven plane and need to buy a new plane powerful propeller-driven?

after you make 3 stars for flights to small village and training flights you really don't use the propeller- driven...so you can sell the plane...

Thanks for that. Its the More Powerful planes quest. I sold my basic plane and invested in a Powerful one. I need another Hangar now when I have all the stuff needed to upgrade the Tower. Have released Dropped planes go in the warehouse and can be brought back in to service as and when needed and with a suitable free hangar. I'm getting the hang of the game now, but its slow going.

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
Thanks for that. Its the More Powerful planes quest. I sold my basic plane and invested in a Powerful one. I need another Hangar now when I have all the stuff needed to upgrade the Tower. Have released Dropped planes go in the warehouse and can be brought back in to service as and when needed and with a suitable free hangar. I'm getting the hang of the game now, but its slow going.
great...you will find by search threads for control tower, city hall...just search before make another thread...

there are threads for changing gifts were you can ask for an item https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...ead-november-13-2017.19797/page-2#post-292993

please when you have time make your signature page...here are some tips: Designing Your Signature Page and Posting To The Members Forum
www.airportcitygame.com/threads/designing-your-signature-page-and-posting-to-the-members-forum-v4.16559/

i open a spreadsheet for all members from forum...just complete together with your neighbors with what items you need and the gifts exchange will be easiest: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11V9qBtPwfIgsuUhFjQiRylGISLrgiiec8zfeUxckHkc/edit?usp=sharing

please add to your neighbors this weekend code *quantumparty*
have a nice game...

When you drop a plane it disappears and you have to buy one again. A little further into the game you will be at a high enough level to purchase a reserve hangar that allows you to store a plane without selling it.

The reserve hangar has a lot of expansion slots but some of them require greenies to open. Some people choose to drop planes and rebuy them for quests, etc instead of spending greenies for the lower cost planes

I keep one propeller plane and one turbo prop and buy and sell extra whenever I need them as, for me, they're not expensive. More difficult at the beginning of the game as your resources are more limited. But I certainly wouldn't keep a powerful propeller plane after you've done Egypt and Cyprus. The reserve hangar is very useful from an early stage as you can move planes around, even if you only have one spot open

Top Bottom