Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Drop rate of space map flights?

Hi @KingJJ !

The person who created those pages (Glasgow, Vienna, ...) on wiki is me !! Ah ah !
And you don’t need any flight item ! It is the good point of those flights :) !

Also, since flight duration is 16h30 (with normal plane), if you use 2 fuel catalysts, you can get the plane back before going to bed ! Little tip !
Oh thanks for the info and the tip!
Nice work on wiki. It would be great if you can add pictures as well ;) (hope I'm not so demanding hehe)

Hi @KingJJ !

The person who created those pages (Glasgow, Vienna, ...) on wiki is me !! Ah ah !
And you don’t need any flight item ! It is the good point of those flights :) !

Also, since flight duration is 16h30 (with normal plane), if you use 2 fuel catalysts, you can get the plane back before going to bed ! Little tip !

It’s things like this where the 100 item limit really impairs a player. The number of maps you need to get a Luna Park or even stars to the destinations is crazy. Without the limit you can build up fuel and get 6 Luna Parks on 3-4 maps to each destination total (assuming you have the passenger buildings).

There are bonuses you can get from alliance flights that triple your map length or automatically speed up your planes too. You can get more flights with each map that way but it’s still a ton of work

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Oh thanks for the info and the tip!
Nice work on wiki. It would be great if you can add pictures as well ;) (hope I'm not so demanding hehe)

You are welcome :D !

ah ah thank you !
It would be yes ! but, ..., I don't know how to add a picture ! also, there is a mistake in the name of Luna Park (it is written Lunar Park), but I don't know how to edit the name ! !

26 drops, 3 completed collections.
Cool. That's close to what I got on my Crscnt2 game - I pushed for 24 completed collections (I mistakenly thought I needed 6 of each to complete 1 Luna Park :mad: - my brain was thinking adventure buildings I guess) - and I did well over 250 flights to each destination. Provided for a great passenger count for the week, though, and 15 new stars! :) Not to mention 24 more QLs. :D

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
Cool. That's close to what I got on my Crscnt2 game - I pushed for 24 completed collections (I mistakenly thought I needed 6 of each to complete 1 Luna Park :mad: - my brain was thinking adventure buildings I guess) - and I did well over 250 flights to each destination. Provided for a great passenger count for the week, though, and 15 new stars! :) Not to mention 24 more QLs. :D
That’s brilliant. My game has the 100 limit so 50ish flights a run at a time for me. I’ll get there though.

After I read the first post I decided to do this experiment.

Here are my red map results, these I did without any bonuses, the only speed-up I did was with fuel catalyst.

Beverly Hills: 122 trips > 34 items = 27.87%
Glasgow: 120 trips > 28 items = 23.33%
Potsdam: 120 trips > 20 items = 16.67%
Vienna: 120 trips > 25 items = 20.83%
Zagreb: 121 trips > 30 items = 24.79%

I got 3 QLs and 1 Luna park.

I hope this helps somehow for those who are planning to do red ql hunt.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
After I read the first post I decided to do this experiment.

Here are my red map results, these I did without any bonuses, the only speed-up I did was with fuel catalyst.

Beverly Hills: 122 trips > 34 items = 27.87%
Glasgow: 120 trips > 28 items = 23.33%
Potsdam: 120 trips > 20 items = 16.67%
Vienna: 120 trips > 25 items = 20.83%
Zagreb: 121 trips > 30 items = 24.79%

I got 3 QLs and 1 Luna park.

I hope this helps somehow for those who are planning to do red ql hunt.
Those are actually pretty good numbers. I flew Berkeley last weekend and without GD I got 1 drop from 12 flights. So after that I decided to buy GD bonus and got some 20 drops from 50 flights?

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
There's couple of ways to store fuel:
  • In a warehouse = 100
  • In gifts (not accepted) = unlimited
  • In launch reward boxes = 100
OK, I have not tested it yet, but I was told by someone here on forum, that you can hold maximum 200 in gifts - not accepted. If it is true and you can hold more, that will be good. I will definitelly try it.

Can you clarify please? I can have 100 in warehouse, 200 in gifts. Where do you store more? Thanks.

There's couple of ways to store fuel:
  • In a warehouse = 100
  • In gifts (not accepted) = unlimited
  • In launch reward boxes = 100
And a fourth is on the fuel counter in the game. Click on use for a barrel in your wardhouse. List goes down to 99, and you have 20 extra units at the top of the screen next to passengers available. Its unlimited. No boxes no exclamation marks.

OK, I have not tested it yet, but I was told by someone here on forum, that you can hold maximum 200 in gifts - not accepted. If it is true and you can hold more, that will be good. I will definitelly try it.
Also you can open your fuel tanks to the game itself this one is unlimited but with a risk of using it while you are flying.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
And a fourth is on the fuel counter in the game. Click on use for a barrel in your wardhouse. List goes down to 99, and you have 20 extra units at the top of the screen next to passengers available. Its unlimited. No boxes no exclamation marks.
You mean this one? (sorry, but I am confused)
upload_2019-5-7_18-11-29.png

Top Bottom