Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Down the Rabbit Hole 2018

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
I've just found out that I need one white rabbit as well. LOL :) The neighbour's got one -- I might pinch hers. LOL
well, would you Adam and Eve it, I got both on the final clicks and plane drops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Event over. Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!! Now I've got to find room on the board. :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03erdmzb
Username
Sandown Air
Well I completed the main part but I am still doing the side quest, which is ridiculous in itself as it's asked me for the three Eggs despite already building them

Means I have to get Knives again to finish side quest

Well I completed the main part but I am still doing the side quest, which is ridiculous in itself as it's asked me for the three Eggs despite already building them

Just put an egg in the store and take it back from there. It will cost you some coins but it will count as BUILT ;)

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901

2 days after finished event,side quest ask me to take a flight to Cheltenham,no way to buy Turbo again:whistle:

Top Bottom