Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Down the Rabbit Hole 2018

Speaking of gifts, it seems to me that not many people are taking part in this quest. I barely get any event ones, almost nothing really changed since the start of the quest. I get pretty much the same gifts as before.
I can send Four of Hearts, badly need the same :) :)
I can send the two and four of hearts. My codes are
BDS Air - 03yzknxo 4 of hearts
BDS Air1 - 20jg7ds1 2 of hearts

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
Finished the first 2 collections but zero on third, that iron door refuses to drop

Screenshot_20181006-185512.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Sorry, but I can only send two of hearts. I need heart cards too as I have a couple of hangers that need to be built.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Canadian Cowboy.
Speaking of gifts, it seems to me that not many people are taking part in this quest. I barely get any event ones, almost nothing really changed since the start of the quest. I get pretty much the same gifts as before.

matto

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20kcmgbxw
Username
matto
Agreed. Interest in these events is slowly dropping off - not surprising as they have been made so difficult, plus no matter what certain 'mathamaticians' claim - the drops are not "random".
Having failed on every event that has collections that need to be completed 5 times (all with very seldom drops) I will try this one knowing it is a waste of resources, and I will learn my lesson & not participate in another. FYI - after 2 days intensive play using all videos to obtain knives, visiting neighbours etc., I still have no Plane of Hearts and have collected 1 mushroom. With so much still to do..........:banghead::banghead::banghead:
The only puzzeling thing is why GI take the time to create these events and leave so many players disappointed. I would have thought it was better for them to keep the players happy whilst the reward will always require land to be purchased............................
As for saying we should be patient and collect for the next time the event comes round.............tried that and STILL failed on the last event!

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Expliain that to my Lost & Found collection. 1083 sunglasses & 0 kick scooters ?!!!!!
Have you tried clicking the items and reading the description that's there? We have 2 sources of scooters and 9 sources of sunglasses. It's LITERALLY (in the original meaning of the word) designed to work this way.
Out of all examples that are probably skewed, you've chosen the only one that is skewed officially, intentionally and there is no mystery about it whatsoever. Really?

Not even mentioning that you're STILL talking about uniform distribution and not about randomness.

Last edited:
Agreed. Interest in these events is slowly dropping off - not surprising as they have been made so difficult, plus no matter what certain 'mathamaticians' claim - the drops are not "random".
Having failed on every event that has collections that need to be completed 5 times (all with very seldom drops) I will try this one knowing it is a waste of resources, and I will learn my lesson & not participate in another. FYI - after 2 days intensive play using all videos to obtain knives, visiting neighbours etc., I still have no Plane of Hearts and have collected 1 mushroom. With so much still to do..........:banghead::banghead::banghead:
The only puzzeling thing is why GI take the time to create these events and leave so many players disappointed. I would have thought it was better for them to keep the players happy whilst the reward will always require land to be purchased............................
As for saying we should be patient and collect for the next time the event comes round.............tried that and STILL failed on the last event!
Start a spyglass just before you land a wave of event planes. Assume you have a hangar built? You'll get a plane very rapidly. Then more jndian eggs, so more planes..... its a snowball effect. If spyglass is still running when you start card flights drops are easy. The only one that isnt are mushroom drops, and you dont need it to finish the event

matto

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20kcmgbxw
Username
matto
Start a spyglass just before you land a wave of event planes. Assume you have a hangar built? You'll get a plane very rapidly. Then more jndian eggs, so more planes..... its a snowball effect. If spyglass is still running when you start card flights drops are easy. The only one that isnt are mushroom drops, and you dont need it to finish the event
Ah Ha. I knew this forum would find an answer.
Mind you - my support game has had a plane for 2 days (on android so started earlier) and no complete collection yet.
Good point on the mushrooms - but what we want and what we get are two different things:)
I would happily settle for uniform(ish) distribution:happy: - especially on events!
Love your work :joyful: guys!

Ah Ha. I knew this forum would find an answer.
Mind you - my support game has had a plane for 2 days (on android so started earlier) and no complete collection yet.
Good point on the mushrooms - but what we want and what we get are two different things:)
I would happily settle for uniform(ish) distribution:happy: - especially on events!
Love your work :joyful: guys!
Sometimes we need to be mindful of what we wish for, if for instance this game were to be predictable most of us would have moved on and yes I'd still be playing chess the nice part about this game is that element of unpredictability which in turn breeds suspence which in turn gets us (the short attention span folks) hooked.

Sometimes all we need is randomness or that element which can't plan for (our real lives are centred around planning and predictability) this is an escape from real lives. That's why I don't complain about drop rates or their randomness or lack of it.

So guys -advice please. I haven't completed the event yet as the wonderland drops are so poor - but I have completed the Mad Tea Party and Wind through the Keyhole collections. I have lots of Eggs in my city and am flying to a number of special destinations to 3 star them. SO my question is how do I make the most for next year? - is it just a case of not collecting the collections as they complete? - if so that is easy, but will they always show as uncollected, and how will I get past that to collect other collections, such as the launch ones, or even know how many collections are waiting?

Welcome thoughts.
friends.jpg

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
So guys -advice please. I haven't completed the event yet as the wonderland drops are so poor - but I have completed the Mad Tea Party and Wind through the Keyhole collections. I have lots of Eggs in my city and am flying to a number of special destinations to 3 star them.
Event is not even halfway. It's over 9 days left, take it easy!

SO my question is how do I make the most for next year? - is it just a case of not collecting the collections as they complete? - if so that is easy, but will they always show as uncollected, and how will I get past that to collect other collections, such as the launch ones, or even know how many collections are waiting?
Yeah, they show as uncollected and getting to other collections can get painful occasionally. Usually the categories and collection window reopening at same collection make it only a minor inconvenience.

You never get to know what else is waiting, unless you meticulously scroll through the entire list, one by one.

So guys -advice please. I haven't completed the event yet as the wonderland drops are so poor - but I have completed the Mad Tea Party and Wind through the Keyhole collections. I have lots of Eggs in my city and am flying to a number of special destinations to 3 star them. SO my question is how do I make the most for next year? - is it just a case of not collecting the collections as they complete? - if so that is easy, but will they always show as uncollected, and how will I get past that to collect other collections, such as the launch ones, or even know how many collections are waiting?

Welcome thoughts.
View attachment 15851
Mad tea party is flights to wonderland, so the one you havent finished is the event flight destinations that youre 3 starring? Can you use bowl of riches or spyglass?

Mad tea party is flights to wonderland, so the one you havent finished is the event flight destinations that youre 3 starring? Can you use bowl of riches or spyglass?
Well spotted! - not too worried about being able to complete at the moment, will save bonuses a few days. Just wondering, after reading the threads, about maximising chances for next time.

Top Bottom