Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Down the Rabbit Hole 2018

Nice party. It is a pity that it is so hard for new players. Because 12 days to complete tasks is not enough time, although I devote a lot of time to the game.
The weather is only for the rich ...
But that's average... so half of people playing will collect a Russian egg half will not.
So not quite nearly impossible, by my maths 50/50, but that's still not good
- And being a windows player I started with the usual 1 day less than Android and IOS handicap!.

Still collecting cards for the hanger so not flying to wonderland yet... Didn't complete Back to School (because I couldn't find any helmets for the college sport collection)… I'm not getting my hopes up for completing this one!
A lot of people last year didnt finish this event, me included. I had one russina egg and one indian. There are events on this game that take 2 years to complete. They are not always wham bam thank you mam! Plan for aa 2 year event. Gets in your head less!

Fly to destinations and just collect the rest for next year.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Marthan
Username
Marthan
A lot of people last year didnt finish this event, me included. I had one russina egg and one indian. There are events on this game that take 2 years to complete. They are not always wham bam thank you mam! Plan for aa 2 year event. Gets in your head less!

I know......it’s just a game, and not that important if i finish the quest, or not.
We’ll see how far i wil get on this one, it’s a suprice to see what i get every day, the bonus is, can i finish it or not.

That is the attitude I had last year, and I managed to complete it. If you are new to this event, just do your best. Events with collections in the chest always repeat.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03h3uv96
Username
chockds
That is the attitude I had last year, and I managed to complete it. If you are new to this event, just do your best. Events with collections in the chest always repeat.

I am new to the game and I am still surprised by this. Betting you will still be playing next year is a bold move. In the last two months I was not able to complete any event, but it is not like it bothers me. Game is still fun.

I am new to the game and I am still surprised by this. Betting you will still be playing next year is a bold move. In the last two months I was not able to complete any event, but it is not like it bothers me. Game is still fun.
A lot of people start the game, join the forum and then are gone in 3-4 months. But there are some folks here who have played for over 5 years. I think even a couple of members who have played for the whole 7 years the game has been around. It seems more than a game - it's a lifestyle! :LOL::LOL::LOL: And the friends we make here in the forum will stay with us even longer.:)

A lot of people start the game, join the forum and then are gone in 3-4 months. But there are some folks here who have played for over 5 years. I think even a couple of members who have played for the whole 7 years the game has been around. It seems more than a game - it's a lifestyle! :LOL::LOL::LOL: And the friends we make here in the forum will stay with us even longer.:)
sunshine.png
We must be mad, but you are right, it is a lifestyle!!!!!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c56kzv
Username
november
Is your software up to date? Latest iOS 12.0. You could try clearing your history and website data in Safari. Worth a try!

Hello, thanks for your tips. My IoS was not updated, now it is but still I'm not getting the update. I have also cleaned the history on safari and rebooted the phone a couple of times.

@Gt city do you have any suggestion?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
A lot of people start the game, join the forum and then are gone in 3-4 months.
I did it the other way around, started playing the game and was about to quit after 3-4 months but then I joined the forum and ended up playing over a year and a half now :LOL::LOL::LOL: all thanks to all the awesome community here:p

and for everyone complaining about the mushrooms drop, here's a pic that should make you all feel better :LOL:… I don't think you've got it as bad as me.... played this event last year and since last year.... only one drop! :banghead::LOL::ROFLMAO:

damn mushroom.JPG

I did it the other way around, started playing the game and was about to quit after 3-4 months but then I joined the forum and ended up playing over a year and a half now :LOL::LOL::LOL: all thanks to all the awesome community here:p

and for everyone complaining about the mushrooms drop, here's a pic that should make you all feel better :LOL:… I don't think you've got it as bad as me.... played this event last year and since last year.... only one drop! :banghead::LOL::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 15809
Impressive one! I have the opposite. All except 1. Pink coral just wont drop. Not one. I think you have it worse!

View attachment 15809

Good thing is you don’t need that collection to finish the quest

Top Bottom